Foal Torture page 12 by Marcus

Hasbio is old news, corporate reuse of the same product and techniques decade after decade. Centrifugemaster at a higher price point. Their subdivisions sometimes do good work, but they lack ambition in their goals so they attract little talent except as merc work between personal projects.

The real science is at Mattbio, McFarout, and NACA (National Abomination Collectable Association).

Though at least its better than working for Fucko Shlop.

2 Likes

i love the suffer and pain of this foal i want shower with his pain tears

tears

5 Likes

I expected a more mangled body, but okay. Psychological trauma is sweeter.

2 Likes

Well atleast Smarty can finally have his own litter pal.

1 Like

i hope john abuser spontaneously combusts into flames and dies. anyway, im off to eat the bts hungryjacks burger

3 Likes

How are there no scars? Minus leg stumps.

I’m assuming euthanisia is out of the question as an ending.

1 Like

fucking good job i fucking love it what a masterpiece

Have his injuries superficially fixed, wake him up with sketti, and claim it was all a nightmare he had.

Then do it all over again once he’s healed.

2 Likes

Adopt that little green shit too.

3 Likes

Well he’s finally repent for the sin of existance and accpeted his fate in his own despair.

2 Likes

I love this comic. I put it in my best fluffy folder on my desktop. The green is a little hard to read, not sure if my screen is too bright but I had to squint.

" Fuck these abusers" he said to the vet.
Dude’s got style, I like him

Psychological torture is the best torture. esp. for the foal who tried to turn it round on him!

10/10 storywriting Marcus, thanks

2 Likes

Thank you very much, I hope you like the final!

Hahahaha hilarious.

So much for ‘wub and huggies make ebwytin’ bettah!’

You’ve got a perfectly good friend right there and yet you sit there chirping like an idiot.