Foal Torture page 12 by Marcus

PAGE 11 HERE

Traumatized.

Foal Torture 12_redimensionner

This little creature full of life and love is now crying silently.

We’re near to the end, friends!

PAGE 13 & 14 HERE

Commissions Open!

By the way, If someone is interested I created a ko-fi page.

128 Likes

Time to hook him up to the feeding tube. No hunger strike for you, Gandhi.

27 Likes

Good sense of humour, I admit.

5 Likes

I really gel with your take on fluffy abuse and the toll it takes on them.
Very well done.

6 Likes

Jeez after all that and he still looks somewhat ok

8 Likes

Any colt that young calling themselves Smarty is too fucked in head for anything. And yet Shitrat is still EVEN more fucked in the head.

At this point regression takes the fun out of it all, unless the abuser brings him back from the brink just enough to save him. Then start the process all over again

12 Likes

“Oh, & I put the poor little thing in the box with the self-declared smarty. Must keep up tradition, eh sir?”

7 Likes

This turn is incredibly brilliant! Fantastic work.

4 Likes

Its efficient use of space and circumstances.

If it no longer responds to external stimuli then there’s no psychological harm in it. If the logic of Fluffy body strength is followed then it can’t physically harm it either.

But you socialize the Smarty, improving its health.

8 Likes

Such as teaching it what a pillowfluff is. Am certainly not one to complain.

3 Likes

I’m not the only one imagining the abuser speaking in an absolutely bored tone, right? Like he’s not even trying to sound worried.

7 Likes

Yo @anon68543914 your type of story :V

2 Likes

Well, the vet cleaned his wounds and his fur, but the pain and suffering don’t change…

3 Likes

Thank you! So, the final twist will please you!

[NobodyAtAll]
6 min
I’m not the only one imagining the abuser speaking in an absolutely bored tone, right? Like he’s not even trying to sound worried.

You’re absolutely right! A calm, cold, and bored tone.

ThkHorrorbox
Bonnacon
21 min
Its efficient use of space and circumstances.
If it no longer responds to external stimuli then there’s no psychological harm in it. If the logic of Fluffy body strength is followed then it can’t physically harm it either.
But you socialize the Smarty, improving its health.

Typical scientific Hasbio speech.

2 Likes

First panel without context:
are Fluffy tampons a fad yet?

This reminds me a bit of 'Woes of a new owner by Gr1m_1, wich is a good thing.

2 Likes

DARKNESS IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR
I CANNOT LIVE I CANNOT DIE
TRAPPED IN MYSELF
BODY MY HOLDING CELL

6 Likes

Felt more to me like someone trying to manipulate someone else, being super exaggerated.

I listened to a thing on a nutty high school student who tried to blackmail the Hazbin artists into making a cartoon for him, the tone of the emails pretending to be a colleague reminds me of this.

1 Like

I can’t not read the “Ho. How sad.” in panel 3 with a bored tone. Maybe it’s the complete lack of exclamation marks.

2 Likes

That one did feel bored for sure. Like in the enthusiasm to gaslight into being seen as the hero or victim of the situation they let slip their disinterest in the actual subject without realizing it. Like the youtube moms who skip right past the kid being sick into the yadda yadda about how much of a strain it is on the family and she’s barely holding it together but by the grace of god, meanwhile the kid just has chickenpox.

2 Likes

Time to graft them onto your bald head like a hood ornament / toupee.

Together, forever. :slight_smile:

1 Like