Foal Torture page 13 & 14 (THE FINAL) by Marcus

PAGE 12 HERE

Foal Torture 13_redimensionner

Foal Torture 14_redimensionner

FINALLY! I can’t believe I worked on this comic for over a month (and a little more)!

Usually my head is full of ideas and I never thought I’ll be able to focus on a long-term project!

I would like to thank you all for your interest and your support! You’re a great community, really.

For those who have not read the beginning, please, come here

Lilblue’s story is finished, but Abuse-box knows no end, my next victim will be a pillowfluff (maybe you know him, from the Happy Park comic ) and I’ll explore all the ways to psychologically (and sometimes physically) torture him!

Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Commissions Open!

By the way, If someone is interested I created a ko-fi page.

155 Likes

Marcus i hated this and i hate you for it. real shit, amazing story, amazing art, but holy shit fuck you man i loved every second of it

52 Likes

Lol what a pussy.

Very entertaining.

19 Likes

Here’s to hoping the dude learns from this experience.

In a sense, Lilblue did exactly what he had to do, until his last dying breath.

He saw right through the abuser.

32 Likes

Good read and I love your fluffy design.

17 Likes

I called it, unconditional love from a creature created to love unconditionally can fuck with a mind bred for hatred.

I do hope he learns from this, but I fear this guy will be back to torturing foals within the week looking to see how far that love can go

36 Likes

As he should

5 Likes

Speaking of torture, did you see parts 3 and 4 (ending and epilogue) of Never Wanted?

4 Likes

Must be the dude prefer a pillowed stress toy.

3 Likes

which one

1 Like

Both

2 Likes

true neutralbox

2 Likes

Didn’t expect that lol
Adopt the little green shit next. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I guess fluffies are telling the truth when they say that they are for “huggies and wuv”. Well done story

6 Likes

The owner was the true trash all along

8 Likes

I think LilBlue and the happy park pillow fluff look too similar. I think you should change HPPF’s color for your sanity (I go insane if I use the same colors too much!). Maybe another vibrant color? Like purple, yellow, orange, etc.

4 Likes

20220611_085815
Holy shit…my heart…

15 Likes

Gotta love that bittersweet ending, at the end Shitrat actually succeded on his life purpose.

14 Likes

It’s a sad wholesome end.

7 Likes

About as fitting an end as you can write for a fluffy short of eating it. Bravo.

4 Likes