Foal Torture page 13 & 14 (THE FINAL) by Marcus

This was a true masterpiece! Brilliant work. Can’t wait to see more :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you want, I could do something about the Death of Fluffies reaping Lilblue.

Excellent comic, by the way. I almost feel sorry for the abuser now.

Almost.

10 Likes

Aaaawww…such a nice ending.

Fan theory: I bet “the abuser” will have a fluffy after this ordeal, for redemption at least.
I’am referring to the tv serie ‘the incredible doctor Poll’ about a dutch vet in the USA, a girl came in with a old rabbit, to check what’s up, something was wrong, during inspection the critter died. Old age, “unavoidable, like me getting old also”, i remember the vet saying. Girl crying of course. Dr Poll advised to get a new one, to cope with the death of her previous rabbit.
An advise i agree with coz of similar experiences, irl.

In short; The abuser will turn at least towards neutralbox, with tones of hugbox and abuse towards fluffies.

7 Likes

Thank you very much, and you’re free to do what you want with Lilblue.

3 Likes

I can’t believe the foal won.

5 Likes

You’re right, I’ll think about another color, maybe yellow or purple!

2 Likes

This victory is one of the pyrrhic variety, if you ask me.

4 Likes

You’ll see more, I promise!

2 Likes

This was a rollercoaster of suffering and torment, I loved every page and the look of lil blue… ahem Shitrat Well done Marcus!
6Wbj

6 Likes

Great to hear :slight_smile:

1 Like

the fluffy achieved its goal in the end, ironically because the abuses was actively trying to prevent it.

6 Likes

Eh, he’ll graduate to real children someday and fulfill his destiny as fodder for true crime stories.

3 Likes

Marcus… You make the absolute best foal abuse. :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

That was a perfect, bittersweet ending. I always love it when a fluffy makes abuser think about his life, and this one really left its mark on him. :blush:

6 Likes

That show is a fountain of useful knowledge for writing “realistic” stories about fluffies. I’ve used procedures and tools from it several times.

3 Likes

That show IS indeed a good inspiration for such!

yeah

Thought you ought to know, I gave Lilblue a cameo here.

3 Likes

That’s so great, thank you!

His destiny is out of my hand now, so, I let people do whatever they want with the little blue guy…

5 Likes

If I were this guy, id torture the other dude’s smarty foal.

Maybe thats cause Im fucked in the head.

2 Likes