Tribulation of a amputated fluffy (1) by Marcus

The life is not easy for pillow fluffies…

Amputed fluffy10_redimensionner

Do you like this new style?

By the way, If someone is interested I created a ko-fi page.

146 Likes

Ha, the ‘safe-place’ being a pillow prison is perfect but the Fluffies mantra about how great leggies are is the ironic cherry on top of this psychologically abusice sundae.

Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if the pillow’s dad is the one telling the other Fluffies to talk about how much they love running and hugging.

27 Likes

Yes, before, I didn’t realize how “pillow fluffies” are fun for abuse!
Thank you for your nice analysis!

7 Likes

Love the brush you used for the fluff. Looks very soft!

12 Likes

It’s very much a lot of psychological abuse which I am very fond of myself.

4 Likes

I’m glad you like this new style! I have a very good feeling when I use it. I don’t think I’ll draw simple sketches anymore now.
I was going to show you my other psychological abuse with the poopy baby, but you’ve seen it before.

5 Likes

I love this new style.
So fluffy.
So cute.
So ripe for the most hilariously sadistic abuse.

7 Likes

If this style makes you want to crush them, then I’m happy.

4 Likes

Mostly I want to harvest them for tasty meat, colorful and useful fur, tallow, bone meal, cartilage and chitin for glue, and so on.

But if they’re ferals, I’m just as pleased to see them splatter. It’s good for the environment!

3 Likes

I like it but a lot of the fluffies looked like fuzzy jellens in the last panel. ~chuckle~

Being totally immobile is like living in a cage.

Some times are less metaphorical then others.

1 Like

Howbowt chucking the pillowfluff like a football?

Might I suggest #psychological-abuse as a tag?

4 Likes

Love the style! They are even more punchable than before!

3 Likes

Brilliant! Taking a fluffy to a happy park just to spend its time in what’s basically a sorry box is a fantastic twist!

And this new style looks awesome! The fluffies look so fantastically, squishably soft and cuddly! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yes! I forgot this one, thanks for the reminder!

Thank you my friend!

And the best with pillow fluffies : even if they wish to die, without their legs, they are unable to commit suicide…

1 Like

Ho yes, they will feel pain, I promise…

Lmfao

1 Like

i love the art style keep it up!