Foal Torture page 1 by Marcus

First page of a full lenght comic :

Foal Torture 1_redimensionner

PAGE 2 HERE

Because I have a lot of themes and idea that I want to draw, it’s hard to keep the motivation to work on comic with multiple pages, before going to another idea. I’ll try to do my best, but your support will be appreciated! Thank you!

Commissions are open too!
Here!

By the way, If someone is interested I created a ko-fi page.

171 Likes

He’s too young to understand the intricacies of neutering.

Make sure to tell him about his special-lumps and why their so important towards making a family of his own, having good-feels with a Fluffy he loves and his identity as a stallion.

THEN slice them off.

20 Likes

You think too far my friend ; maybe, at the end of the torture, he won’t be able to grow-up?
I wonder.

3 Likes

Someone should do a story where after that the abuser replaces them with tiny explosives set to go off when the fluffy next has ‘good feels.’
…I might write that story someday.

3 Likes

“We call this latest invention; The Electric Erector. Basically whenever the stallion gets an erection, he’s shocked with a high voltage chip inside his spine. Not enough to kill him, but enough to leave a lasting impression. Now Fluffies are dumb as all hell and he’s not likely to understand the correlation, but therein lies the beauty. For domesticated owners, simply telling your Fluffy why they’re getting hurt is enough to scare them off fucking for the rest of their lives, whilst ferals will never fully know WHY they’re getting hurt but the pain will prevent them from ever committing the carnal act in the first place.”

“Mongola, you have WAY too much free time.”

9 Likes

good job mane. hyped for the next page

3 Likes

Says a lot that abusers seem to be the only ones who spay/neuter their fluffies

2 Likes

Looking good! Those precious little nonoes look deliciously vulnerable next to the cold metal blade! :smile:

4 Likes

It’s true that you like this kind of things!

But not only his balls, maybe his peepee will be cut too!

2 Likes

Awesome, it’s been feeling a little too hugboxy around here lately

5 Likes

Thank you, I’m working on it actually!

1 Like

Seeing happy fluffies make me fall into dispair…

2 Likes

This is going to be great.

I did one with alicorns with weaponized dick piercings and trained to be real mean little bastards. they had explosive collars too as a form of insurance by their owner who wanted to make a fluffy terror squad to sick on the ferals. it didn’t work.

This is starting out good already!

NGL I like where this is going

He’ll be fine. He will crave the ravages of torture as this is the most “intimate” time he’ll be with the human. Every time he’ll be picked up, and stabbed or burned, he’ll grow fond of the times “his daddy held me”, even if he looses a limb, his coat of fluff, and his master of ceremony and clackers. Unlike the other foals, this one is going to be the most challenging to “break” as to any amount of interaction is life sustainable hope that in time “Daddy won’t hate me, and I won’t be disposal material”.

Your best bet for the first few days, mentally have him think his body is at the whim of the human: small paper cuts, and bandages. A tiny shaving off the horn. Then, out of nowhere, bring home a “herd family” for him. The largest the human can afford. Slowly, torture kill every one. Hear his sweet whines and begging for the human to stop. Buy another herd family: after all, they’re play things, toys, for the human. This time, let him fall in love with a mare, and let him have two sets of offspring…each will be slowly sold off, mentally torturing him that, yes, shit rat is just a odd toy, and nothing else.

At least, if the foal survives the torture…

1 Like

Thank you for your support everyone, I’ll try to work on it until the end!

1 Like

Balls be gone