Foal Torture page 11 by Marcus

PAGE 10 HERE

The bloody adventures of the little guy continue!

Foal Torture 11_redimensionner

“Feew babbeh wub daddah!”

PAGE 12 HERE

By the way, If someone is interested I created a ko-fi page.

115 Likes

He’s gotta be dead soon

7 Likes

That foal is kicking his ass. All that and he’s still saying he loves his “daddeh”.

35 Likes

I’m still going with my theory that the abuser will break down because despite everything, Shitrat is too dumb/loving to ever hate him, even through all the pain he recognises that the abuser just needs a little bit of love.

Still not sure which way the abuser will go, whether he has a complete change of heart or if he doubles-down on the denial and gets another foal to torture, but either way would make sense.

31 Likes

The answer will be in the next page…

5 Likes

Omae wa mou shindeiru

3 Likes

Love is meaningless without the capacity to hate.

Thus this fluffy dies a meaningless death.

And all is right in the world.

9 Likes

i just cry and now im kinda feel good

4 Likes

You could have just impaled him once up his arse, would be a nice campfire for abusers.

Dummeh babbeh get foveba sweepies.

4 Likes

Welp the hooks baited now might as well use it for something more useful

1 Like

Too much physical pain and not enough mental pain

2 Likes

The bad news: our poor little fluffy’s meat and pelt are completely ruined now, and one of those spikes has probably also given our protagonist an infected wound that will require an ER trip.

The good news: at least the fluffy, if he is still alive (??), is in unfathomable, hilarious agony.

5 Likes

Only then at the end, do you realize who is truly broken.

The one who inflicts pain only to delay the inevitable, in a vain effort to run from himself, or the simple-minded creature, whose sole purpose is to bring love and joy to those around him and for this, is subjected to unspeakable pain?

One is broken mentally, the other physically. One’s pain will soon end, the other will carry it on his back until the waterfall.

It’s almost poetic, to be quite honest.

3 Likes

Good night sweet prince. You rarerly see such a fight from fluffy

2 Likes

20220603_010003
God damn man…

2 Likes

Victor would probably let this guy live because it’s crueller than killing him.

Or maybe he wouldn’t want to risk this bowl of Froot Loops doing this to more fluffies.

2 Likes

I mean, when a foal is bullying you psychologically, the waterfall is awfully close.

4 Likes

It would be interesting to see the abuser breakdown and get the fluffy new legs.

I know, I know. If wishes were fishes

1 Like

Just kill the fucking thing already
Hold it in one hand and crush it or something jesus fuck

2 Likes