Foal Torture page 6 by Marcus

I’m sure you can manipulate him into coming back. Great work.

Brutal. The worm has turned! Will the fluffy foal escape? or turn on its master? Or just just suffer.
Fire solves everything imho

You gotta give the little one some credit. Most fluffies would just lie there screaming and shitting instead of “trying” to get away.

Well, he’s just a wittwe babbeh, he wants wive!

(And it’s more fun when they try to escape, we must admit.)

2 Likes

It’s pretty common for fluffies to still be pretty active after a lot of damage in most HCs.
Nothing wrong with it

This is exactly why I used cauterization for his special wumps, to limit blood loss and infection.

1 Like

Blue IS a nice colour to bleed on…i imagine how he’s gonna squeel and jiggle around with those bloody stumps on that light coloured floor…something like doing a ‘donut’ with a vehicle, or making some bloody version of a snowangel, with the mandatory shitstain offcourse.

Didn’t expected to be inspired again by an abuser.
But that knife i shared with a fluffy the other day was inspired also.

1 Like

Of all the words to say, what could be a quick and relatively painless end… that phrase is just asking for increased slow and painful end.

2 Likes

I really like the bloodied detail on the foals face it’s my favorite panel well done, blue is nice color contrast to the darkened blood!

You won’t be disappointed, I promised!

1 Like

That ni :b::b:a doesn’t have a peepee no more

1 Like

dracula gon suck his dickblood

Please, someone can explain WHY I can’t edit my own post to add the link to the page 7?