Foal Torture page 6 by Marcus

PAGE 5 HERE

The bloody torture continue!

Foal Torture 6_redimensionner

Working on this one took a lot of time because I had to organize my ideas for next pages in the objective to know how to draw this one. The full comic should have probably between 12 and 15 pages.

PAGE 7 HERE

125 Likes

Hmm. Juicy fun awaits!!

3 Likes

Look out shitrat, your leggies are running away from you because you’re a straight up waste of fucking air.

Maybe this is why your mother never loved you.

9 Likes

The pillowing is always an important step : I’ll use two pages for this.

10 Likes

Nooo don’t pillow.

You should tie his leg up so that he’s spread eagle and then flick him in the ribs!

Shove things up his butt!

6 Likes

Jesus lol have some mercy! Lmao!
Oh if you want could you kill it with a halo plasma pistol?

1 Like

Nooo don’t pillow.
You should tie his leg up so that he’s spread eagle and then flick him in the ribs!
Shove things up his butt!

Please, explain more…

Look out shitrat, your leggies are running away from you because you’re a straight up waste of fucking air.
Maybe this is why your mother never loved you.

That make me laugh, you just gave me an idea for a next art.

3 Likes

I prefer using “realistic” or “existing” tools for the torture. But it could be an idea, for a next art!

1 Like

Poor foal.

(Can I have the leggies?)

1 Like

Ho, yes, of course, I’m sure you know how to cook them.

Like corner it then shooting it with a charged shot! Then have the shot melting the skin and having its weak screams fill the air then silence!

Its fun!

jesus christ how is he still alive?

Endurance 10+

1 Like

Ho, I’m sorry, sorry, my question was for Reddit-Word_H83r

2 Likes

Ohhh ok!

1 Like

Force the fluffy into this position and tie his limbs down. Hell, crucify him in this position if you’d like.

Then you can keep breaking his mind and soul without doing the basic pillow schtick.

1 Like

What if you just cut the tendons in his legs so he can’t use 'em but they’re still there to inflict more pain on.

3 Likes

Cut the tendons then put an iron to eat leg to burn them to a crisp

2 Likes

My next ideas are based on a pillow fluffy and as I explained, the organization of my ideas with the comic progression was very difficult : I spent a complete afternoon on this task. Now everything is clear in my head.
But thanks to you, I understand I should do more than a simple amputation. I’ll think about it!

3 Likes

Whenever they say “just wittwe babbeh” it makes me want to see them suffer even more!

3 Likes