Foal Torture page 7 by Marcus

PAGE 6 HERE

The foal’s torment continue my friends!

Foal Torture 7_redimensionner

“Nuh fwy’way fwom babbeh weggies!”

PAGE 8 HERE

By the way, If someone is interested I created a ko-fi page.

129 Likes

Now make his leggies kick him lol.

18 Likes

Weggie chucks time. :slight_smile:

Give him sorry hoofies for him not listening to his leggies when they said he was bad. xD

7 Likes

Some crippled kid dragging his body around, chasing after his own severed legs that he’s personified into abandoning him.

Fuck, I could watch that all day

15 Likes

Can you imagine being him? This makes for good abuse, but even better horrorbox imo

8 Likes

UnwantedCactusSadbox
Now make his leggies kick him lol.

Sure thing!

10 Likes

Basically, I wanted to draw it apart, but I thought, “Why not include it in the comic, actually?”

1 Like

Lure him back into the poop with his legs

3 Likes

I feel so bad for him. :cry: Great job. :+1:

3 Likes

Tasty, tasty leggies…

3 Likes

I lost it at weggie chucks :joy:

2 Likes

Charlie Chaplin - The Gold Rush - Roll Dance - YouTube

1 Like

After finishing the comic, I’ll draw new one (one or two pages) about “weggies run away from you”.

5 Likes

I love the contrast of the cute foal and his fluff and then the blood/tears seeping and staining into it. The fuzz looks very touchable and the blood-smattered fluff looks wretched to touch :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a cool new way of torture. I really like it.

I dont know why, but I was picturing the old ‘family circus’ comics with the dotted lines showing the path of travel.

But in this case, bloody drag marks. xD

4 Likes

Excellent artstyle with a perfect amount of texture and detail! Love this comic already! KEEP GOING!!!

Thank you very very much! I’ll do my best for next pages!

1 Like

It’s so nice to see some unadulterated abuse. No trying to justify it, just putting a shitrat to the knife. Takes me back the grim1 days :hugs:

Love your style BTW. The foal looks so fluffy and the facial expressions are *chef’s kiss *

6 Likes

The legless little baby chasing its own limbs made me laugh. The bloody trail it’s leaving behind is a perfect juxtaposition to how silly and cute the baby looks even in the midst of torture! :rofl:

@OtherCoraline Indeed. This is exactly what I like about fluffy abuse!

2 Likes