Foal Torture page 8 by Marcus

PAGE 7 HERE

Things are getting worse and worse…

Foal Torture 8_redimensionner

… worse and worse.

PAGE 9 HERE

By the way, If someone is interested I created a ko-fi page.

121 Likes

Only thing growing is a raging rocketship on a course to Rigel

7 Likes

The fact that it’s alive is nuts, that foal is a tank lol

11 Likes

Well, of course, he lost his dick, but the cautherization slows down the blood loss. After, he’s getting an eye piercing with his own horn, then a punch. Many foals survived to worse events. No fluffy died because of pillowing neither (I checked about amputation before drawing the comic and the body has a defensive reaction to avoid blood lost). And… It’s a biotoy after all!
But yes, He’s getting weaker and weaker, I can’t deny it… As the narrator said, he’s near to the breaking point.

15 Likes

He’s a tenacious little bastard, that’s for sure.

4 Likes

I love the way it thinks. You can really induce trauma this way. Very well done. I can’t wait to see how far it will go for ‘dada.’

4 Likes

OH YEAH!, The legs kicked him.

7 Likes

When fluffiest are literally in bad situation idk why hugs and luvs is there only main solution of survival.

4 Likes

Daddy doesn’t want you to grow big and strong, daddy will only love you when your little, so he’s making you stay little

7 Likes

The face of pure suffering.

5 Likes

His suffering gives daddy “heart happies.”

5 Likes

hehe, they got no other defense than that.

3 Likes

Completely.

2 Likes

Babbeh is going to be stuck in a permanent chirp/wandie loop soon.

Experts in fluffy psychology would call this hilarious.

5 Likes

nice, now shit on him

3 Likes

dont let him know that though he might rationalize that his suffering is a good thing

2 Likes

Loving this comic

4 Likes

Yes

4 Likes

This comic man…it’s the first one i follow during creation.
The hugboxer in me feels bad for him, especially that panel when Shitrat’s front ‘weggie’ is about to be cut after his last huggie.

The abuser in me can’t wait for more, MORE…MOAW!
I bet if Shitrat went of a slide, he will create a bloodtrail like a out of control car in snow,
ofcourse spinning donuts with those stumpies after landing, screaming and trembling in pain and huhu-ing how much ‘huwties’ he has, like the whiney lil’ labrat he is.

But seriously; i’am curious what you come up with after this tortu…stress-relief moment sofar…

3 Likes

I think hugboxers can really appreciate abusebox, precisely because they are hugboxers!
I’m glad this comic please to you!

2 Likes