Foal Torture page 8 by Marcus

My interpretation of that sentence, and correct me if i’am wrong;

Those who are carefull, do imagine big trouble to scare themself into safety.
When safe, that image still is in their mind.
It’s the ‘What if…’-fear.
What if i drop my phone? Crack, so don’t
What if i drive to fast over that speedbump? Flying, with a nasty landing.
etc

1 Like

i usually dont like mindless abuse because its just not my thing, but goddammit your art, expressions, all of it is just too goddamn good. the bit where he’s crawling after his legs and leaving the blood streak is just pitiful

1 Like

Please for the love of god! Whenever you get to finishing off this disgusting maggot infested diseased ridden AIDS packing shitrat, make sure he regresses back to the permanent chirping stage. That gets very little attention around here anymore.

To finish it off maybe you can place it in a jar and shove it up a random mummah feral’s asshole and see how long it takes for it to starve to death or suffocate or which ever comes first. Make sure you poke a few holes in the lid though so it doesn’t go too quick.

You can also hang the mummah up with meathooks put on some boxing gloves and punch her like a heavy bag until the jar inside her breaks so you can watch her bleed out of her asshole and gore drips down to the ground below.

Maybe the blue piece of trash still barely alive but in agonal breathing will slide out of her crusty bleeding shithole only to plop with a pathetic wet thud among a mound of scaredy poopies in a wheezing mess and we get to watch it die together with broken glass all over it’s mortally wounded disfigured broken shit smelling fly encircled nigger monkey faggot body.

1 Like

No you don’t gonna grow.