Foal Torture page 9 by Marcus

PAGE 8 HERE

Damn, after being pillowed, this foal try some psychology.

Foal Torture 9_redimensionner

But maybe this creature full of love for his daddah is right?

PAGE 10 HERE

By the way, If someone is interested I created a ko-fi page.

115 Likes

I love when fluffies are able to unknowingly get into the heads of abusers and fuck with them. @karn did it real well, and I like to think i was able to do it

27 Likes

I like fucked up shit on this website but holy fuck man…

21 Likes

Interesting to see where this is going. Hoping that he doesn’t drown…yet.

4 Likes

Theory:

This will end with the abuser losing his cool because no matter what he does, the foal will always love him, because Fluffies are for huggies and love and the little guy can tell that the abuser just needs someone to love him.

Either that or the foal will get skinned alive and the abuser will pick another subject to push to their limits as well.

21 Likes

Fuck man thisbshit fucking hurts my soul, i love abuse as much as the next guy, but god dayum man…

6 Likes

Hug and Luv won’t save him.

5 Likes

heres hoping for number 1

4 Likes

but will it save YOU?

3 Likes

Little one you have a lot of love to give and I have a lot of pain to give you

5 Likes

I’d be surprised if that foal isn’t practically inedible from all the stress.

6 Likes

Keep him alive and wait for him to have to pee.

Laugh.

8 Likes

For such a weak little creature he’s got a strong heart.

4 Likes

you just fulfilling my need of pleasure

2 Likes

That’s a beautifull blood angel on panel one :hugs:

2 Likes

The suffering of this little guy is giving me the will to live.

2 Likes

S’il te plait mon gars, dont redeem the guy. Or at least, give him an abuser gf to torture them together. Juste une idée comme ça.

1 Like

God the words the baby say that make him snap hit as hard as dealing with a heavily progresses dementia patient and they have one moment of clarity so clear it stings before everyone continues the way it has to. You never forget, only remember.

1 Like

The babbeh making the abuser “break” is, to my mind, how fluffies “win” against abusers. Doesn’t always work, abusers are the second leading cause of fluffy death and injury (the first is how goddamn stupid fluffies are) but it would be interesting to see my theory in action more often.

3 Likes

A lot of you seems to appreciate the “psychological” abuser aspect of the torture ; I’ll work on this for the end of the comic!

1 Like