foal trade/adoption fancy foal for "poopie" baby to hugbox situation ( Florida_clementine )

so, i want to trade this foal for a eyes closed no mane “poopy” wingy baby feral foal to someone who will use this pretty foal in either hugbox or a situation where she is not mentally or physically harmed or pillowed. :slight_smile:

all doodles or any crappy little drawing of such a brown foal as i am seeking are accepted for trade consideration.

i am a lurker and i missed out on a post trading to lurkers only of something very similar

but i realized i don’t have to miss out i can trade.

here in exchange for such a thing as i described is a freckled, blue wingy baby foal with a multi shades of pink mane with small streaks of white.

thank you for reading and please consider such a trade with me :slight_smile:

here is such image as the foal i am offering for trade i am bad at uploading pics i hope it works:

8 Likes

don’t forget your name after the title

1 Like

oH! thank you

no worries
everyone forgets now and then

1 Like

is this post an odd post or do you think its alright?

It’s fine.

1 Like

Oh this is a cute idea,to trade foals like this.

1 Like

thank you so much <3 :3

I havve no foals to trade. Can I adopt your, anyway?

just scribble a little brown foal with closed eyes and some wings, no mane, and put it here for trade and we can trade it :slight_smile:

i put a comment above to you but i forgot to tag you

Ahh she’s so cute I would love to trade! I can draw you a little brown foal now! I not sure how it will come out since I’ve never really draw closed eyed foals before but I’m excited to try!

I hope it’s alright if more than one of us draw one because I’ve just finished mine as well.

POV you find a brown pegasus chirpy babbeh that someone abandoned at a street corner.

1 Like

This is my attempt at a poopie foal!

2 Likes

Okay so my phone as been REALLY REALLY SLOW (i live in the woods in the country) and I’m sorry that I didn’t respond sooner I could get this to open. I am going to trade you this one, and then I’m going to trade her for one of any colors she asks for and species :slight_smile:

Like I’m going to trade to butcher but then make one a custom one for space sheep :slight_smile:

Thank you so much everyone so I’m going to trade with both of you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh a custom sounds great! I’d love a pink and white and blue wingy baby! White as the main color and pink and blue as the secondary colors!

okay great thanks space sheep!

here are your new fluffies as promised! <3
butcher and sheeps new fluffies ready for hugbox ( Florida_clementine ) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)