FOALENOL® by FluffyOD

Happy Thanksgiving to the Fluffy Community
Brought to you by “Foal in all!” FOALENOL ®, fluffy-based alternative heating.

Stop by your local vendor for our Thanksgiving Fill-Up Special and convert to FOALENOL ® today!

68 Likes

Gotta love fuel from natural resources. :wink:

8 Likes

Is like to see a couple pictures of this concrete warehouse full of crying fluffies. Also wouldn’t mind a few drawings of the compression and burning processes.

5 Likes

finally some environment-friendly fire abuse! very cool

5 Likes

clean burning

Ooof. Shoulda read the fine print.

And & @bad_poopies, I’ll do a puff piece article about the FOALENOL® manufacturing process in The Problem With Fluffies.

6 Likes

But did you know that fluffies sequester co2 in their feces? It’s why they can shit non-stop even when they’re starving to death!

1 Like

clean burning

Not like Sweet Lady Propane. She’s the only gas for me.

3 Likes

Indeed…
3272f17a0175e12440d385fa8cedd6c7_w200

1 Like

I’m glad you used Wicker Bone Disease as an take my dude.

Fluffies are in no way natural; they are an abomination unto God.

They’re in nature, they’re being used for fuel. That makes them natural resources. Same as when people goes on about “all natural ingredients” because even if it’s radioactive and will kill people immediately or over time it is still found in nature. :shrug:

So I opened this page and found that I had the following response directed at you typed up and apparently saved for who knows how long:

Look, all I know is that my pink Himalayan salt is triple-extra natural organic

Whatever the original context of this comment was, I cannot recall it. I don’t use Himalayan salt, and as far as I know there’s not much of a difference between Himalayan salt and regular salt beyond marketing.

My brain requires FOALNOL®™©.

1 Like

TOASTY!!!

1 Like