Foalgers, a commission requested by Lothmar , original idea by lothmar--script and art : Inshi

English version

Version Español

130 Likes

xD i’d feel too guilty to drink those, but still the foal beans are adorable lol

17 Likes

Mmm. Abusilicious.

7 Likes

Eh, it was a needy little shit from the moment it opened its eyes. And I value my morning coffee more than most things in my life.

I’m fine with this.

9 Likes

Lmao genius play on words! Haha :smile:

2 Likes

Most coffee drinkers value it for its ability to supress their morning homicidal urges.

11 Likes

Don’t think this is what Callous had in mind but it sure fits the bill. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I miss caffeine. It gives me premature heartbeats :frowning:

Como siempre una excelente obra :ok_hand: que tipo de fluffy vegetal vendrá después?

1 Like

Hugboxer version - give them water and they pee warm coffee

6 Likes

Look at this sweet foal. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Now I crave a cup of coffee

1 Like

‘Whole semi-live foalger premium’

Pwease nice mistah… Fwuffie su dwy. ~Notices container of creamer in your hand~
Can babbeh hab miwkies?

5 Likes

…and Juan Valdez was never the same…

1 Like

This comic actually gave me ideas for a plant-fluffy for teas, but instead of pee its the furr that sheds in the warm water to make tea lol

5 Likes

Amazing and cute design take on coffee , Id say its an exotic taste for coffee :ok_hand:

1 Like

Phew! And I was worried bout the tea pissed :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Y’know my problem with coffee has always been that I know beans can’t feel pain or fear death, and this really solved that.

5 Likes

Considering some of the most expensive coffee in the world is pre-digested and pooped out by civets first, there would absolutely be people who’d slorp foal coffee.

2 Likes

o3o…@3@ fluffys hasta en el café maravilloso