Foalout 4 – Sanctuary Hills – Chapter 40 pt1 – Lothmar

Sensor eye narrowing on you from the rear eyestalk the hybrid robo brain handy with a smarties brain designated Isaac is the first to notice you. “Daddeh am back. Nuu~ Huwk! Stop dwagging~” Isaac added catching himself from saying ‘smarty’ while floating through the air being towed at a reasonable clip until he started resisting. He pondered if Isaac was doing better today or if Nanny had administered his fixer dosage this morning.

Hulk the supermutant toughie laughed excitedly with their maw clamped on a tendril as they played tug of war with the robot shaking them around their radius. However as the other fluffies started the curious chorus of ‘Daddeh’ hulk also said this and Isaac was sent reeling as the mouth grip of the mutant was released. As the others gathered they found themselves following in Hulks slip stream as he brayed excitedly “DAH~Dee!”

Johnson quickly knelt to set down the container he was carrying so he wouldn’t drop it suddenly. No sooner had he turned back to welcome the incoming rush of fluffies has Hulk connected and sent you tilting backwards. You might have corrected if not for the sudden and repeated pile up of the other fluffies crashing in and on top of you as you fell on your butt. “It’s good to be home.” Johnson added hands a flurry of rubs and pats to the various fluffies around him.

Thankfully not everyone had simply run in. Phanes had stopped short more interested in the object on the ground, casually sniffed and pushed on the exterior of the container with their hoof curious about the suspended fluffy inside. Daisy had barely proceeded over at a slightly faster walk due to wheels and the foals that she had on her back but stopped on your right hand side. Thankfully Nanny had helped her out this morning it seems. Peaches older foals were on the same side as Daisy. The foals were all trying to get your attention be that through vocalization, hopping up or in the case of Cato beginning to climb while talking. Durum was there nearby as well, less caring about getting your attention and more trying to be ready to parent their overly excited children if needed. All the babbling had started the foals to chirping energetically.

It was all starting to blend together into a whincing feeling behind your eyes as your ears (or was it your brain?) began to vibrate like tv static or tinnitus.

“Okok~ settle down everyone.” You add forcing hulk off and he sat down with mild disappointment and a drop of slobber. “The little one’s are overstimulated.” You add shifting your hand over and scooping up Cato off your chest and ‘flying’ him back down to the ground with their siblings. Johnson leaned in and gave some soothing whispers and gentle strokes to the peeping cluster of Mango, Amaranth and last but certainly not least Gawain.

“T’ank ou’ daddeh.” Daisy and Durum added in near tandem before smiling at each other awkwardly. With an almost subconscious conversation Durum began unloading the foals to the ground so Daisy could sit down.

“You’re very welcome.” You gesture to the older foals and have them go and sit down. “Isaac, anything to report?”

“Onwy widdwe tings that daddeh say am fine wif sowwies and fixies. Huwk am wough wif Isaac and a bit ob a dummeh doh’.” Isaac added tilting their frame in as if to whisper. “Nu tink dey undastand ow remebah wuwes tiww aftah.”

“I see.” You added in response while they were leant in. “I’ll let that Dummy comment go since I understand super mutants can be a bit special…” You sigh as the two of you lean away from eachother. “Hulk? Did Isaac say it was ok to play rough with them?”

“Sowwy daddeh. Huwk twy pway extwa sof’ wif sof’ fwiends…” He added with a frustrated tone in regards to all the actual fluffies and various youth. “Buh nu am any gud fow smashies and cwashies! . . . Since nu am spose gib huwties?”

“Well I certainly appreciate you trying to play nice. But if you keep being mean to your friend Isaac I may have to get the pointies that will turn you back into a normal fluffy.” Hulks eyes went wide and their jaw slack not having known this was a possibility. They brayed a somber “Nuuuuuu~”

“Hulk!” Johnson added with a curt tone and a snap of their fingers to silence the mutant as the young foals were now peeping fearfully. You sigh. “Normally I’d be fine with it but until the foals are a little older, it can be dangerous for you to rough house near them. So, how would you feel about a Rage room where you can go and fight some smashy friends your daddy makes for you?”

“Woom fow Huwk? Wif, smashy fwiends!” Their tiny naked tail stub metronomed fiercely. “Dat sound gud fow Huwk! . . Can, Isaac and uddah fwuffies come and pway in wage woom?”

“Isaac and any of the adults for sure. Nanny will need to supervise if other fluffies are playing. Nanny! Run hulk around for a bit and rough house with him for the next hour or so. I can handle things here with Isaac.” The pink assaultron Nanny bot approached from their charging station.

“Very well sir. Come along Hulk.”

“Nuu wait daddeh~ Nanny am meanie!” Hulk added rushing off with a squeal as the assaultron pursued him down the street and around the settlement grounds. Johnson and the other fluffies laughed. Apparently, Hulk didn’t like being on the losing end of a fight.

“Who am dis?” Phanes added shifting their face and looking at their warped expression on the glass.

“Well it’s a little early, this is Daddies fluffy.” Johnson added but before he could explain further he was cut off.

“We nuu daddeh’s fwuffies? Nu wub nu mowe?” Durum added dimly.

“Sorry badly phrased. Daddy wanted to see what it would be like to be a fluffy so Daddy had the institute make me a fluffy I could play with you in.”

“Weawwy!?” The levels of disbelief and excitement varied from fluffy to fluffy. “How daddeh fit in dewe?” Durum mused aloud.

“Really really. I’ll need some time to set it up though. Also, when Daddy is a fluffy~ Daddy cannot also be in daddies body though.” This was mildly disappointing to a few as they were hoping to have two daddies. “When one is awake, the other will be sleeping is the simplest explanation.” He added his hand on Durums should as if confirming their question.

Peach and Daisie sat with each other feeding their respective foals now that they had calmed back down and gossiping with each other with some mild whispers and hoof gestures from the one with front hooves towards the tank followed by some giggles. Johnson hadn’t noticed he’d place the container upside down and only noticed this when he saw the rotating body flash the group with some full frontal.

“I’ll still be in charge as a fluffy and I expect you to remember this.” He coughs turning the container right side up.

“So wong as Daddeh am nu meanie wike smawty I tink dat be o’tay.” Phanes added nervously.

“And if I was Phanes?” your eyes narrowed.

“Wha~?” Phanes seemed confused.

“You’re my fluffies afterall. Why cant I play with you how I want?” There is an awkward pause at this.

“Wiffin dah wuwes wight?” Durum queried as if to imply ‘surely their daddy as a fluffy would be held to the same standards as them’. . . “Wiffin dah wuwes, wight?”

Johnson grinned a wicked grin. “Of course, it’d be setting a bad example for my good fluffies otherwise.”

‘Fight it Long…’ The thought rang through his head.
‘FIGHT IT!’ The thought reverberated louder again.

Johnsons face softened. “Im sorry to make you worried… Daddy had a bad day and that’s no excuse to be mean to you.” You feared that was potentially an inevitability though if your vision was to be believed. “I appreciate your feedback. When im honest with myself it helps me work towards being a better person.”

“And when ou’ am no honest wif ou’sewfies?” Isaac added curiously having experienced the allure of smartydom firsthand.
Your mind rambled thoughts like a low distant thunderstorm. Everything from ‘how dare a mere machine even think to lecture me~’ to flashes in the clouds of images most violent.

“Lets hope im mature enough to handle the criticism.”

2 Likes