FoalPhonics: Upcoming comic teaser (LineNo310)

Let’s explore the robot part of the biorobotic construct, shall we

48 Likes

Did that fluffy learn too much and go insane?

3 Likes

A little hard to really tell what’s going on and, imo, leans too hard into the “robotic” part of biorobotic. Art looks fine

3 Likes

Oh, yes!! A story in the vein of FluffBox where they take the “toy” angle to disturbing and delightful places? You’ll spoil me!

5 Likes

So, my guess? Fluffies with some computer bits shoved into their brains for when you want them to do the whole "Hey, teach my kid to read and spell and not just complain about wanting spaghetti " thing.

Which likely? The fluffy doesn’t have any actual control over, having their bodies hijacked occasionally by this inorganic component added post-production.

Of course, you want a standard appearance for the Foal Phonics unit, so there was a lot of breeding to get to spec. And as they get older? Body growth happens that the inorganic component doesn’t exactly keep up with, leading to the bottom right corner. Brain trauma from the chip/whatnot not growing with the brain, and the loss of “programming”.

But that’s just my guess.

9 Likes

Weird

Holy shit! I hadn’t read that story. It’s a whole new type of horrific. Love it!

Meh, I get how it likely works. It just doesn’t seem all that interesting

1 Like

To each their own. I think with the adorable art style the possible themes of loss of body autonomy and mental degradation combined with “fluffy as product” has some definite merit.

4 Likes

Afaik old school fluffy lore was all about this, no? I remember reading a few older stories and the fluffies acted very robotic.

1 Like

Eh, sometimes? Not really, that was more like early booru era stuff, after the Hasbio stuff was proposed. Real early stuff, like 4chan era, just had them as retarded animals, which is what I keep them as today.

1 Like

It depends on the author. The “evolution” of fluffy behavior in stories is extremely unusual with a great deal of back and forth.

2 Likes

Warning: PhonicFluffs may not be able to distinguish between reality and literary text. Use only approved FluffBooks.

Meanwhile, the owner plugs a drive full of H.P. Lovecraft stories into the back of the fluffy’s skull

3 Likes

Throw in The King in Yellow. Then watch the Lovecraft stories make the fluffy racist.

1 Like

So the kids will all sound like Fluffies now…
Greaaaat… “Biwwy w’ote seniow book wepowt abou’ ‘At’wass S’wuggie’ bai Wandy-wady!!”

3 Likes

i love how squishable your fluffies are, they are so shaped :heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Now that is abuse.

“It am da bestes of timesies, it am da wowstes of timesies.”

2 Likes

That whole story is a wild ride. His dad gave him a cat and he failed to rename it so now everybody says he’s racist lol

1 Like

What, and I do insist, the hell.