Foals and Firecrackers (Fluffus)

One of my first works in Procreate after i got the iPad. So… old.

103 Likes

And still one of my favorites

10 Likes

AW they’re so cute when they’re about to be deafened from those going off in an enclosed space.

5 Likes

This is one of the pieces that come to mind when we talk about abusing the extreme innocence of fluffies

11 Likes

Wow you made this? It was one of the works that got me interested in fluffies.

6 Likes

One of my favorites too. It perfectly encapsulates the innocence of fluffies who’d never even conceive of someone throwing fireworks in the faces of babies, and the completely casual attitude of humans who just want to get rid of them with the least amount of effort.

And as cruel as it is, the mental image of the ensuing chaos has me grinning ear to ear even as I write this. This is exactly the kind of stuff I love about fluffies! :laughing:

11 Likes

I’m glad this could scratch your specific itch.

6 Likes

Can you imagine the shit-spew as those things go off?

4 Likes

Given how fragile they are its like a claymore to them

3 Likes

Little blue Pegasi looks like it’s come home from a hard day of work and is angry at seeing such nonsense.

1 Like

Personally I’d find it hilarious if the deck caught fire due to the child’s haste in tossing firecrackers under the deck

1 Like

That’s a pretty far fetched scenario. Like, incredibly not probable. More like a stab at wish fulfilment.

Yeah probably, I just like to imagine how things will play out, even if they are far fetched, was imagining a fluffy igniting into a mobile fireball.

Love your arts by the way.

1 Like

That depends on the headcanon.

In my own headcanon it’s more claymore than nuissance, for sure.

3 Likes