Foals Aren't Allowed Genitals (Pastry_Knight)

112 Likes

Oh suck it up, you don’t deserve to breed anyway. Stop crying or we will take your leggies next.

Love the hoof sucking though XD

15 Likes

in fact take the leggies too

9 Likes

be thankful for what you get to keep, babbeh

8 Likes

Hoof suckling? That’s a sign of a bad babbeh.

Time to flick it until it learns better

11 Likes

Damn

2 Likes

“Babbeh undastan the consep of noo-tah-wing su nu hab pwobwems wiv mowe babbehs. Bu did yu hab tu take da piwwas wiv da stones. Nyo how am babbeh 'posed to gu peepees?”

8 Likes

points and laughs No peepee!!

10 Likes

poor guy, better disinfect that so it doesn’t get infected, I’ll get the lemon juice and salt.

7 Likes

Apparently, they’re not allowed pain meds, either. Good. Who wants horse-addicted fluffies unless we can point and laugh?

5 Likes

Vinegar is an exceptional antiseptic, fyi. You can even get a funnel and make him drink it to disinfect from the inside.

4 Likes

You’ll get them back when you’re old enough.
How old is that exactly?
Well, that’s the great mystery, isn’t it?

4 Likes

You shouldn’t cut the penis off. UTIs.

And if its a girl… The working parts are still intact.

Aww, no more gud peepees for this poor widdwe babbeh… every attempt to relieve himself from now on will result in excruciating pain. He’ll never be a big an’ stwong daddeh now.

6 Likes

some see a sad fluffie,I see a focus of reproduction idiscrimination eliminated, it’s heemosis.

3 Likes

The security hoof sucking always tingles my torture boner. It’s like foals were designed with abuse in mind by some bitter HasBio intern.

6 Likes

OH MY GOD STOP FUCKING WHINING. You are a BABY. You are TOO YOUNG to have genitals. They’re not appropriate for you.

4 Likes

A sharpened spoon will take care of female and male foals alike.

1 Like

You dont get balls! Now open your eyes for Mr. Melon baller

2 Likes

There needs to be more images of fluffies losing their genitals. Espeically young, innocent, trusting foals.

3 Likes