Foals busters & Bozdo. (by: artist-kun)

Yeah, but the thing is, if it doesn’t work…

You gon die.

Is that worth it?

Plus, goblins in folklore are cunning, aren’t they? They’re sneaky and underhanded. They wouldn’t pick a fight they can’t win, unless they outnumbered the enemy.

And the goblin is the only one of his kind in his universe. You said so yourself. The goblins of my universe wouldn’t help him, they don’t like him. They don’t eat fluffies. My goblins actually like fluffies, because both species have been through the wringer. The goblins can relate.

What does a goblin do when he runs into an opponent he can’t beat and can’t outsmart?

He runs away.

1 Like

like i said. the most logical solution for a normal mundane goblin

1 Like

I don’t know what this goblin is capable of, but the asshole who created the golem was probably more powerful.

Unless the goblin is also a vampire, wizard, and half-demon. But then the goblin would be too ridiculous to exist.

1 Like

this goblin has a goblin plane
this goblin is bound by the creativity of AK, not logic

1 Like

Yeah, but when he was in my universe, he had to play by my universe’s rules, so he was bound by my universe’s logic.

The same thing would happen if someone from my universe went to AK’s.

Just imagine what would happen if CQK-9891 went there.

And that version of Cal can already go pretty much anywhere in the multiverse he wants to go.

He, ah, stole a certain toy from a certain citadel inhabited by alternates of a certain scientist with spiky blue hair. Was his name Dick?

And that Calvin and his friends killed all of those alternates, that’s how powerful they are.

So think about it, and then go get a clean pair of underwear, because you’ll probably soil yourself out of terror when you realize the implications.

Oh, and if you don’t have a goddamn idea who or what I’m talking about: this is what happens when you don’t read my stories.

1 Like

would you be so kind to not insult me please

1 Like

I’m not trying to insult you, man. I’m sorry if it came across as an insult.

I’m just saying, that version of Calvin is already nigh-unstoppable and insane. Put him in AK’s universe and there’s no telling what will happen.

1 Like

I know you didn’t mean it, you just got excited

that’s true.

1 Like

Yup. He’d turn that goblin into a green smear on the floor and never think about him again.

1 Like