Foals for Sketti! (artist_jberg360)

Some fluffies figure out they can use any foals for sketties. If they are food obsessed they can still do a great job of tinning the fluffy population, even if they don’t share the contraception laced sketties with the mares.

179 Likes

That’s…awfully forward thinking for a fluffy. How has no one thought of this before? Mares are infinite sketti makers if you really think about it.

29 Likes

This fat fuck managed to combined lust and gluttony into one Fluffy Super-Sin.

I’d be impressed if I wasn’t totally disgusted by him

41 Likes

i think someone did already think about it. it’s just not overused as much

6 Likes

Something something capitalism

7 Likes

I know they sometimes put sterilising agents in the foal-for-sketties mix, but with how fat that stallion is I’m guessing there must also be some sort of addictive drug mixed in.

The fat fuck looks like he had a heart attack mid-orgasm, that’s a double kill if the mare can’t get out from under him.

11 Likes

Rare footage of Nikado avocado breeding with Orlin

20 Likes

This was a brief, but enjoyable, trip

4 Likes

Could actually be decent Sketti. And it’s competing with trash. And poopies (since we know that’s edible). It’s not like the other choices are good, you know?

That said, I’d argue that a reliable food source is addictive enough. “Who moved my cheese” and all of that.

7 Likes

I think the part I love the most with this glutenous bastard, is the fact he is so driven by the sketties, it almost seems automated. Right down to him violently shitting to clear room for more sketties. Excellent work dude!

5 Likes

Went out the same way he went in, as a complete degenerate fuck.

3 Likes

ha!

1 Like

What are the limits of the fluffy heart?

Soon, we shall know.

3 Likes

Vino y se fué…

Spanish laughter

1 Like

Love to stomp on that fucking face of his. Its pure obsession moron and I think it died in the end.

4 Likes

What a fucking champion

2 Likes

What kind of foals-for-sketti-machines is this?
Instant kill? Hugboxer adoption?

2 Likes

Schrodinger’s brand sketti exchange. It’s whatever you need it to be.

8 Likes

Someone cook that fatty and provide a family a nice meal or two.

4 Likes

Or he’s just a tubby fuck who likes to eat. Occam’s razor.

I’m already trying to think of a way that abusing the machine like this could be prevented. Well, I already have a way, but it wouldn’t be applicable in most headcanons, I think.

4 Likes