Foals of a bad mummah #1 [by purplegem]

Sounds like my kind of story for me but I would make it so she learns her lesson first and then do something

2 Likes

thank you for your kind and helpful message :purple_heart: I’ll try and keep my panels more consistent. This page originally had that last panel as one whole long one but I split it into two because I had to show both mummah being a bitch and green babbeh being sad. I’ll also be looking at more references for pegasus wings :smiley:

1 Like

That’s an idea :thinking: Bestest has a story outline but I like these ideas. He can have more problems in his life rofl

I actually want to do that! Yellow babbeh is going to get some kind of “tragic redemption” arc, and maybe a lost leg or eye or something :smiley:

2 Likes

poopie munstah

4 Likes

Kill the mare or pillow her first.

2 Likes

at least she is willing to feed the green foal

2 Likes

I bet he’s not gonna like the most valuable foal getting starved

3 Likes

Man that fat “babbeh” wanna makes me crush his body infront of her :smiley: poor alicorn

3 Likes

Never have I ever hated a mummah this much this quickly, can’t wait to see where this goes, also love your designs!

3 Likes

At least he’s still alive. Most mummahs would have killed him out of fear by now.

2 Likes

I guess cause it was an alicorn? Most mare kill or treated them like shit. I think why this lil one still alive by the owner

3 Likes

tbh I may have used incorrect terminology, I should have put something like “ugwy” or “wowst babbeh” :thinking: :cold_sweat: I keep forgetting to dumb down the dialogue/thinking patterns for these lil things while writing.

2 Likes

Dont worry we can say that mare is dumb enough to say diff things not correct as she soo focus on her bestesh fat shit.

3 Likes

Kill…kill…KILL THE MOTHER!!!

2 Likes

Huh… Not the worse mother I saw in this Community… Most mare either kill the Alicorn or simply mutilate it then treat it like this one…

Either which, the Bitch is gonna lose her Leg privilege if I was the owner

2 Likes

Alright, first page in and I am hating this bitch with a fiery passion. WHile I have nothing against Yellow foal? GAWD DAWYUM!!! Bestest blue baby looks chubby As FUCK!! Bestest physique tickles and entices my desire to squish it with my hands uptil it’s eyes pop out ever so slowly and it’s entrails squeeze out of all the possible orifices they could go through.

1 Like