Foals of a bad mummah #13 [by purplegem]

Hope this fat lard get his just punishment, spoiled brats are so stupid they dunno what they did and tell the owner sorry like you need to show them what they did.:man_facepalming:

And all he knows is fuckin scream, pee and shit.

Damn he even much fatter than my blue bestest bastard :joy:

4 Likes

After this comic is finished I’ll be working on the sequel in which we will see how she is punished by her owner :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Look it the idiot, saying “sorry” but not knowing what it did wrong.

6 Likes

typical narcissist behavior
“sorry, i dont know what i did wrong, but im sorry”

8 Likes

Will we see where Baroness is or why she hadn’t returned?
Im new to this but i have a theory which is… she is forcefed spaghetti and been pillowed into a milkbag… also Blue’s punishment is gonna be forcefed milk until he bursts or has a heart attack.

4 Likes

I miss justified punishment for shitrat Bestest Babbehs…

My favorite family punishment story was when the guy tricked the smarty to enf his mom and torture her in front of him before forcing him to suffer watching his mother give birth to his Alabama spawn…

6 Likes

yes I’m gonna make a sequel to this comic when its done and it will detail what happened to Baroness

7 Likes

Im just glad green n yellow are in the care of… well a caring mare rn

4 Likes

I swear the fatter a foal is the more I want to skin it alive and make it eat it’s own lard.

6 Likes

Hurties it is.

1 Like

Got a link to that story?

1 Like

Just search “Josef & The Awful Technicolor Smartie Herd”

It’s chapter 7-9

3 Likes

Hey that’s my story,

Here’s a link

5 Likes

Dr. Josef is an inspiration!

1 Like

I’m having a blast reading this story, and am excited for more!

3 Likes

You really know how to make someone HATE a fluffy. I’ve never felt this much rage at one in particular ever before. It’s awful to see him treating family so poorly. Beautiful artwork and expressions!

4 Likes

The worst apology is “I dont know what I did but I’m sorry” that is typically the go-to for egotistical or narcissistic individuals which this foal definitely is and im waiting with baited breath for the next page.

7 Likes

oooo Let her be turned into a milk bag and be forced to feed Munstah babies

5 Likes

Best case scenario for the fat fuck is that he goes on a diet. Unfortunately for him, I don’t think thats going to be the case…

3 Likes

I 100% agree with you, but also, these are fluffies
They could poop on the floor and immediately forget that they did it

4 Likes