Josef & The Awful Technicolor Smarty Herd Ch. 1 [By BFM101]

For anyone new this is my third story following Dr Josef Mongola, it takes place roughly a year after Broken and still several before Breaking The Family Bond. Neither will be required reading since this is a standalone abuse story but if you want some back story on the good doctor it would be worth giving them a read.

I wanted to try something different for this story and actually show a different side of Josef, he’s still gonna be hurting a lot of Fluffies, only this time it’s a pack of smarties so the abuse is somewhat justified. Though Josef is a sick fuck so expect some controversial chapters towards the end.

Normally when Josef Mongola looked out his window in the morning he saw his beautiful garden, he wasn’t a gardener by trade but he paid a pretty penny for a house this nice in an area this isolated with a garden this big, he figured he should keep an eye on it. And for several years he did, he trimmed the bushes, cut the grass, watered the flowers until it looked pretty damn good, not great but the tranquil symmetry eased his mind.

Today though, when Josef looked out his window, he saw that his garden had been ripped apart by a large group of Fluffies who had the audacity to still be there after ripping up his grass, breaking his hedges and eating his flowers.

Josef took a sip of his coffee, his mind already running with ideas, he counted eight Fluffies of various types and colours, plus some foals that he couldn’t get a good eye on, more than he’d ever had at any one time. He was mildly annoyed at his garden’s destruction and pissed off about the invasion, but in time both those wounds would heal.

He just wanted a good excuse to hurt the little cunts.

After finishing his coffee Josef talk a walk round the house, aside from a gated fence surrounding the garden, the only way in and out was through the front door, meaning that once Josef found the hole in the fence where the Fluffies had crawled through and covered it up again, there was no escape for them. Josef returned inside and set up bowls of kibble, having to resort to human bowls for the last few. He made a mental note to buy some more, eight bowls took a hit on the bag and he wanted to keep these idiots alive at least for a little while.

Finally the time came, Josef opened the back door into the garden, instantly he felt every big bright eye lock onto you, as though this herd seriously never considered that this was human land. One of the herd, a bright purple Pegasus with an orange mane, storms up to him, cheeks already puffed up.

“Dummeh hoomin, dis smawtie wand nyo, weave ow get sowwy poopies.”

Holy shit it’s too good to be true, it’s a fucking smartie herd.

“You’re in my garden, you leave.” Josef knew that wouldn’t work, but he wanted to push some buttons.

The Smartie fumed. “DUMMEH HOOMIN WEAVE SMAWTIE WAND RITE NYO! Ow else be gud hoomin an gib sketties an wawmies an beddies and nummies fow smawtie hewd.”

Josef looked out over the herd, right behind the smartie was a dark green eartie stallion with a light green mane, evidently the Toughie of the group judging by his puffed up cheeks as well, behind him were two mares, one a bright red unicorn with a pink mane carrying four foals on her back, the other a normal Fluffy, yellow with pink spots and an orange mane, she was clearly pregnant and about a week away from not being able to walk properly. Josef guessed that both were The Smarties special friends

To the left were two fluffies huddled together, clearly a pair, the dark orange unicorn mare with a red mane, also pregnant though not as far as the yellow one, was hiding behind her mate, a deep blue Pegasus with a purple mane, both of them looked too nervous to be part of this crowd but looks could be deceiving. Josef looked down and saw three older children cowering behind their mother, an orange colt, a blue filly and a black one that he can’t quite make out from here.

The last two taking up the rear were interesting, there was a brown earthie stallion with a cream coloured mane, clearly the punching bag of the group given his scared demeanour and the shit stains on his fur. The other was a pure white mare who looked a lot older than the rest of the herd, what she was doing here Josef couldn’t tell but he was interested to find out.

“If you promise to stop attacking my garden I’ll let you all inside to get fed.”

“Smawtie du wha smawtie wike.”

The green toughie stepped forward to stop his leader from fucking up a good thing. “Toughie fink dummeh hoomin gibben hewd nummies an woofies, nu be cweva tu say nu.”

The Smartie glared at his second-on-command. “Smawtie nyo dat. Smawtie makin suwe dummeh hoomin nyo Smawtie am weader. Dummeh hoomin hab gud nummies?”

“I have kibble and that’s all you get until my garden is fixed.”

“NU WAN KIBBLE, WAN…”

Josef bend down and flicked the Smartie on the nose, illiciting a small yelp from him in shock and pain.

“I swear if I hear even one of you talk about ‘sketties’ or demanding anything, I will skin you all alive and make a fucking coat out of your furs. Do you understand?”

The Smartie rubbed his nose, not liking Josef embaressing him, but he was savvy enough to know when he was beaten. Besides, he’d have plenty of chances to get back at him once the herd was fed.

“Smawtie undastan.”

“Good, now come inside, and wipe your hoofs before you go inside.”

The Smartie stepped aside and motioned for his herd to come inside, as they marched into the house Josef thought of names for them all, mostly for himself to keep them apart. The second-in-command went first, glaring at Josef as he passed, he’d be The Toughie.

The red and yellow mares went next, the red one making sure the very pregnant yellow one was able to move carefully. It was a strange moment of kindness so Josef called the red one The Nurse, until one of her foals, a little dark red colt, started jogging passed her, The Nurse instantly smacked the foal on the head, a little harder than was necessary.

“Dummeh foaw nu get nummies yet. Smawtie daddeh an mummah eat fiwst, den babbehs.”

“But babbej hav tummeh-huwties.”

“No, gwown up Fwuffies eat befow babbehs.”

The little red colt looked up at the Smartie for help, but received nothing but a dirty look, he dropped his head in defeat and rejoined his siblings behind his mother. Josef elected to still call her The Nurse but his thought were on Nurse Ratchet more than anything else. The yellow mare seemed oblivious, or maybe even ignorant, to the abuse, instead jumping as much as a furry ball with legs could jump.

“Yay, nummies for tummeh babbies, gun be bestesh mummeh eba.”

She was a sickening bundle of joy, lost in her own baby filled world, nothing else mattered to her, Josef double-checked to make sure she wasn’t derped, but even still he figured The Derp would suit her insufferable joyfulness quite well.

Next was the orange and blue couple, the orange mare stuck her nose up at Josef and tried to walk in without wiping her hoofs until Josef put his foot in front of her.

“Wipe.”

“Fwuffy am soon mummah, nu need wisten to dummeh hoomin.”

Her blue mate looked nervously between her and Josef. “Uh, speciaw fwiend, fwuffies shood wisten tu…”

“Fwuffy nu wisten tu dummeh hoomin ow speciaw fwiend, fwuffy am bestesh mummah, nyo betta than aww.”

Josef instantly called her The Bitch as his mind thought about how to hurt her, but for the moment he kept his cool and didn’t move his foot.

“Wipe.”

The Bitch grumbled but wiped her foot anyway, Josef moved his foot and let her in, the blue mate looked up apologetically at Josef but said nothing. Josef made a note to call him The Whipped.

Their three children followed them in, all three looked about a week or two away from maturing properly, the orange colt had his father’s purple mane though in a much lighter shade, while the blue filly had a dark red mane and Pegasus wings. Both hummed happily to themselves as they walked inside, until the filly noticed their third sibling, the black foal, trying to step inside the house, The Filly immediately turned and kicked the black foal in the head.

“NU. Munstah babbehs nu get nummies, munstah can num poopies.”

The Filly turned ready to fire sorry poopies in her siblings face until Josef picked her up, the sorry poopies became scaredy poopies which splashed onto her brother’s fur.

“EEK, bad upsies.”

The Smartie started hitting Josef’s legs, barely making an impact. “Wet wingie babbeh down munstah hoomin.”

Josef ignored him and glared at The Filly. “Why were you attacking your sibling?”

“She munstah, mummah say nu gib munstah nummies, oney gud fow poopies.”

“Is that so? Well this is my house and it’s my rules, I say everyone eats, if you stop anyone from being fed then you’ll get the sorry-box and they’ll get your food. Ok.”

The Filly grumbled but agreed, Josef didn’t believe her but played along regardless and put her down. The black foal, now confirmed to be an Alicorn female, looked up at Josef smiling, from up close he could see sparkles of silver in her black fur and a light grey mane.

She looked too expensive to be a feral.

“Fank yu nice mistah, sistah can be meanie sometime.”

“It’s ok little one, I’ll keep an eye on her, make sure you get your fill.”

“Fank yu, can nice mistah gib nummies to poopie fwiend as weww pwease.”

Josef looked at the brown stallion behind her, limping from a would on his front left leg and trying to avoid The Smarties gaze, no doubt another reject only kept around for the purpose of bullying. Josef names the Alicorn The Sweeheart and the brown stallion The Runt.

“Of course Sweetheart, your friend will eat proper food tonight.”

“Nyu daddeh is bestesh daddeh. Heaw dat fwiend.”

The Runt chuckled. “Su happy to have gud nummies an nu poopies nummie.”

Josef could tell these two would be the outliers, probably best to keep them out of the abuse plans, at least the start with. Finally was the older white mare, and upon her arrival The Smartie got excited.

“Mummah, mummah, Smawtie fine hous an nummies fow hewd, Smawtie du gud wight?”

“Smawtie du vewy gud, Smawtie am bestesh babbeh eba. Mummah su pwoud.”

Ah, the mare was his mother, from what Josef could tell it was rare for children to lead their parents herds but no unheard of, considering the fact that the father wasn’t anywhere in the picture. Plus The Smartie was a ‘best baby’ making his arrogance and his misplaced loyalty to his mother make sense, he’d do anything to stay best in her eyes.

Once every Fluffy was inside and eating from their bowls, Josef shut the door and started thinking, there was too many of them for the basement at once, and there was going to be even more with two pregnant mares in the herd. Besides that would ruin the fun by having them all down there together, he wanted to drag this out as long as possible, as he’d discovered with his other experiments the slow knife was always more effective.

Of course those other experiments involved Fluffies that actually gave a shit about each other, Josef already could tell this herd would dissolve into a ‘Fuck you, got mine’ mentality when faced with his experiments, no he needed to focus on punishments, break them all down personally and use fear to set the others in line.

He looked out to his garden, it was mostly salvageable save for the flowers which were eaten into nothing. Of course now he had eight fluffies worth of shitting to handle with enough manure to get his flowers back and then some, he’d go to the hardware store tomorrow and start building a pen in the garden to keep the herd in.

Plus grab some additional tools for later, he’d been needing an excuse to pick up a new hacksaw for weeks.

Chapter 2

59 Likes

yay more stories!! i both love and hate josef, may try to draw him one day

6 Likes

By all means go ahead, would love to see what you make of him.

2 Likes

do you have a description of what he looks like?i may have missed it

3 Likes

I haven’t put much description of Josef in, partly cause I don’t want to take away from other people’s imagination, mostly cause I suck at describing people’s features.

But if you were to ask me, I’d say he’s slim yet muscular, keeps himself in good shape with his activities, above average height to add to his imposing figure, hair is dark blonde, tidy but not styled - he’s a doctor, hasn’t got time to fix his hair every morning - clean shaven and with cold, dark blue eyes. He’s outwardly handsome until you get to know him.

Of course that’s just the image I have, if you want to see him differently then he’s open to interpretation.

4 Likes

oh i like that,

2 Likes

I hope the whipped isn’t the father of the bitch’s babies, or at leash josef plants that idea in his head. Can’t wait to read more.

4 Likes

I do like that idea, I may steal it.

1 Like

I’m glad to see that the Runt and the Sweetheart won’t get the abuse first, although it’s more of a delay than actually sparing them.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see the introduction of Crimson to this herd. Interesting to know that his time with Josef spans several years, Crimson must be starting to age by the time he expires.

The smarty leading a herd with it’s own parent is something a bit more uncommon. I wonder if Josef can use their relationship in some experiments.

3 Likes

I’ve not set an exact date between stories so I can mess with the timeline should I want to include more stuff, but unofficially this story is about 3-4 years before Family Bond.

As for Smartie and his Mother, Josef has plans for them, don’t you worry.

3 Likes

Smarty and a bestesh yaiks! and his herd going to be fun…

3 Likes

A user on Reddit was having some trouble with this story, so I’ve added chapter links, and an explanation why they may not immediately be able to view Chapter 5.

2 Likes

Fair enough, thanks for going through the trouble. Wasn’t 100% sure how to link chapters myself but I’ll look into it for other stories.

2 Likes

So Nazi Propaganda Poster Aryan. Got it.

1 Like

Josef is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally patient about it all
I thought he was going to shove their faces with a piece of wood at any time xD

1 Like