Foals of a bad mummah #4 [by purplegem)

the babies are so cute in this comic im so fond of the green alicorn, hope hes loved by queen momma

2 Likes

I think at this point it seems mandatory for every fluffy canon to have a dommy mommy hmmm…

1 Like

I’m hoping she gets blinded so she can’t tell the fuckers apart.
oh, and the fat fuck gets put on a lean diet in a sorry box

1 Like

Queen be THICC! But I can see why she is pissed… Green one is far undersized from lack of needed materials for growth. While blue is morbibly obese.

1 Like

I can’t help it, i love goth chicks and heels rofl

1 Like

Kind of a shame that she’s basically going to die now, was expecting the bad mummah to possibly learn the error of her ways, but these are fluffies after all. Still can’t wait to see how this turns out though

1 Like

To be fair, if the mare is that good at bringing up the young itd be a shame to not breed her as much as possible. Plus she clearly makes good colored babies. Selective breeding for the species is always a good idea. If anyone needs to become mee bawws fow sketties its the fat blue fucker. Its a shame shes alicornphobic, but theres nothing a little manipulation cant solve.

1 Like

I’m developing the bad mummah a little more in a written story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank goodness, was scared for a sec lol

1 Like

yea I actually really like that fluffy character so I’m just developing her a bit more so she has more context as to why she behaves the way she does

Well very interesting, the mare is very manipulative. She hate the green one but give te green one milk. Because otherwise she get punished if she doesn’t give the green foal milk.

1 Like

Very much hoping that poor little green unicorn gets the love and nutrition he’s been starved for, and that Baroness is taught a very severe lesson :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

Wait a second does the owner has cameras?

2 Likes

Wait… Is Queen Mummah a Dungeon Mistress? She rocking a lot of leather.

1 Like

nah she just likes to dress in dark colors :purple_heart:

1 Like

Honestly the mare has a very wackable face, preferably with a golf club or a baseball bat. The foals could also use some sorry-punties into a brick wall.

1 Like

i hope she does

1 Like

Esto huele a peligro.

1 Like

she makes me uncomfortable

This might be cruel but I wouldve used a temporary dye on her or use a small cone party hat and fake wings to make her look like an alicorn just to see her reaction.