Foals of a bad mummah #4 [by purplegem)

spoilers: she’s not getting skettis
Click here for full view

commissions open :purple_heart:

<<PREVIOUS •• FIRST •• NEXT >>

162 Likes

Why do I get the feeling that since her foals are weaned she’s not needed anymore … and she’ll become part of the sketties?

31 Likes

Fwuffy meat am make bestest meatbawws fow sketties!

14 Likes

Ooh, those heels!
I hope they’ll be used for some wonderful fluffy abuse.

8 Likes

I think you will be very pleased with the future story :smiling_imp:

13 Likes

oh I like where this is going and does queen mummah have an “afro”

4 Likes

yea she has hair type that’s between 3c and 4a

4 Likes

Little detail I adore is when the foals all say red, it’s outlined by all their colors.

6 Likes

Queen Mummah definitely has some kind of power-play going on here, she knows Baroness is lying and I imagine she’s gonna mindfuck her into admitting she’s a piece of shit.

Or she’ll shave her into meatballs and serve her with sketti.

9 Likes

I have the hopefeeling it’ll be both.

1 Like

I kinda like the idea of this scary broad actually being an unironic hugbox character

6 Likes

I have the same feeling as most. Only the babbeh(s) and maybe queen momma get to enjoy the skitties made from her.

1 Like

Tummy-Skettis?

5 Likes

Damn she’s that afraid of her owner she still lie infront of the mighty QUEEN Mummah!

I wonder what will happen next :thinking::smiling_imp:

6 Likes

This is TERRIFIC

2 Likes

Guess we may see what will happen with the mare due to her lies.

2 Likes

I have a feeling She’s is going to be pressed to tell the truth and then turn into a sketty.

2 Likes

Huh… The Bitch Mare is a Good liar. Not once did she refer to herself as Fluffy but rather refer herself as a generic term Mummah.

2 Likes

Oh the classic, the rat is too stupid to pick up her owner isn’t pleased with her!

2 Likes

Very nice! I especially like how you use the inverted tag for the human speech bubble, though there’s much more beyond that to like.

4 Likes