Foals of a bad mummah #3 [by purplegem]

she seems nervous…

commissions open :purple_heart:

<<PREVIOUS •• FIRST •• NEXT >>

182 Likes

Ok firstly, that deflated crotch-tit is the stuff of horrors.

Secondly, I’m so fucking glad this sanctimonious bitch is shitting herself, means there’s a good chance of some fucking karmic payback

49 Likes

I’m guessing she knows that alicorn isn’t as big as he’s supposed to be.

18 Likes

Maybe “Queen Mummah” is actually the Queen of England and she got fluffies to replace the royal corgies.

22 Likes

Could go many ways, maybe the owner doesnt know she has an alicorn. They were in th shadows.

Queen Mummah may have an ego.

12 Likes

“Oh Smarty, you keep buggering those foals and I’m going to name you Andrew.”

16 Likes

(The camera pans to Human Andrew, who is also buggering the foals.)

11 Likes

Damn, this is spectacular and I can’t wait for the next part! Maybe it’s the caliber of your amazing art, maybe I’m just in a shitty mood, but I desperately want to see that bitch mare be subjected to a living hell so vile and excruciating, that I don’t even have the imagination to adequately conceptualize it. And if it that doesn’t occur, I’ll happily submit a commission for an alternative universe where “Queen Mummah” turns out to be Kathy Bates from Misery.

TLDR : Love your work!

7 Likes

don’t worry, this bad mummah’s going to get her just desserts :slight_smile: thank you for your nice comment!

9 Likes

Fucking right? Love when the abusive shits get their faces kicked in for being abusive.

5 Likes

Hopefully that will be the last straw for the British people to finally get rid of the monarchy once and for all

3 Likes

6Njmgc8cDDoaqcvJIBq85b5gecM=

9 Likes

Can we also stomp the blue piggy?

7 Likes

She is going to be in troublllllllllleeee🎵

3 Likes

:astonished: the heck that fat bestesh is like a vacuum cleaner! The tit is deflated :scream:

Seems this mare had some run ins with her owner before with that worried look.

Cant wait to see next page.

9 Likes

Force the bad mummah to eat her bestes to recoup the loss of weight of the alicorn. Thatd be brutal.

4 Likes

Only if they were papist fluffs :wink:

Hmm… There’s definitely something more to that yellow one.

2 Likes

Love the deflated tits

1 Like

Can i kick that fat fuckin baby?

3 Likes