Foals of a bad mummah #2 [by purplegem]

<<PREVIOUS •• NEXT>>

196 Likes

That is such a fat baby.

24 Likes

Starving it enough to keep it that small is more horrifying than just killing it.

30 Likes

Such great work! I love the clean lines and coloring plus all the little details like hoof prints in the carpet!

12 Likes

He Has A Point GIFs | Tenor

12 Likes

It doesn’t look like the green one is starving, just small. She has three foals and two tits, with most mares being able to feed around 4-6 foals depending on food availability. I can tell the “bestest” get’s the left tit all to themselves and the yellow one doesn’t seem as gluttonous. She also seems to be ok with feeding the green one, just as long as it’s last.

I may be wrong here, but it seems the abuse is systematic, emotional, and verbal. Their size could be due to a pygmy gene or just poor development due to extreme emotional stress.
I also present the lack of a starving tag as evidence of my hypothesis :eyes:

If I’m right, she’s gonna regret mistreating a very valuable micro alicorn…

14 Likes

What a fat barsted.

6 Likes

The fat shit is either gonna kick the green foal or kick up a fuss about “steawin Bestesh miwkies” and mummah will pick them over the “munstah”

Either way it’s gonna make me hate them both

12 Likes

Gad hate this bitch and that fat shit of a bestesh…he’ll gonna blow up :rofl:

I wonder if her owner knows bout the alicorn

Love your style and their expression

4 Likes

I think we all know where this is going :fearful: especially on a fat shit like that and that mare’s attitude.

5 Likes

This thing is as big as Texas, compared to the green one!

2 Likes

Wow, excellent art. That wall of sadness to the tit is superbly executed.

3 Likes

I’d milkbag the mother and force her to watch her bestest starve to death while she’s forced to feed alicorns.

4 Likes

Good plan, but far too easy. You gotta get the mother to kill the kid by herself.

Keep all the foals being fed, but when the Bestesh has had his fill, smack Mummah and tell her he’s had enough. Keep hitting her until she stops feeding him.

Now here’s the rub, every feeding what counts as ‘enough’ gets less and less each time, to the point where Fatty can barely get a mouthful before you’re smacking Mummah for over feeding him. The idea is for Mummah to associate pain with feeding Bestesh, the other foals can drink as much as they want, but Bestesh brings hurties.

Eventually, she’ll be too scared to let Bestesh anywhere near her, and will have to watch that fat sack of crap starve to death, knowing it’s her own damn fault

11 Likes

Or give the bestest half of a two-part poison and put the other half on the mother’s teats.
And make sure it’s a slow and agonizing poison.
Then tell her she killed her bestest by having a favorite and that’s why the other foals drinking from her are fine.
Then repeat the process each time she chooses a bestest.

8 Likes

The green alicorn has a tiny bow, fluffies can’t articulate clips it knots. My guess the green one is known and that is the only reason it’s still alive.

3 Likes

Guess the owner threatened the mare if something happens to the alicorn.

Sadly the verbal abuse continues when the owner wasnt around.

From his size i would say he does get milk but really limited, making him slow to grow and restricted in favor of her bestesh and “pretty” foal than the alicorn :frowning:

4 Likes

Look at that greedy fat f***er. I am eagerly awaiting a surprising wholesome twist or its deserved punishment.

3 Likes

Maybe the owner warned her not to kill it or there would be consequences, so she’s keeping her hoof right on the line.

3 Likes

That is my assumption as well. Can’t imagine she’s gonna have a happy ending…

3 Likes