Foals of a bad mummah #6 & #7 [by: purplegem]

Not for now, hands tied up at the moment.

1 Like

No worries friend! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rat him out anyway Yellow, snitchin is bitchin!! Seriously though. If he knows that Queen Mummah would be livid over his cruelty, then he officially knows better than to be engaging in that bullshit. The only way to keep him from full smarty at this point is a constant regimen of humiliation and agonizing pain. Shaving him down to zero fluff and beating his ass raw for the next 7 to 10 days would be a good start.

This my favorite ongoing comic on this site, can’t wait for more!

4 Likes

Cackling at Blue stressball. Beat his ass, yellow baby!

2 Likes

That little bastard had it coming.

2 Likes

Look at that fat blue fuck, all talk and no bark, cave in his face yellow!

1 Like

I love the little theet of the yellow one

1 Like

Cant wait for the next one boss

2 Likes

I want to rip that little fat fuck’s heart out and roast it on a spit

2 Likes

Yellow Sissy to the fucking RESCUE!!! HELL YEAH!!!
i hope in my heart of hearts that Bestesh can be redeemed, but im also looking forward to his comeuppance

either way it’s gonna be JUICY :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Green had to develop teeth early bc his mummah wouldn’t feed him any dang milk! :triumph: eating solid food is the only way the poor guy is gonna get any nutrients!

1 Like

Wonderful! Excited for more! I’d love to see that fat little shit get mentally destroyed.

1 Like

Each instalment is better than the previous one

2 Likes

Hahaha the blue shitrat get what it’s deserved. Well hopefully the blue bratty shitrat doesn’t gonna snitch.

1 Like

She has one tooth, so cute :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I mean, I ain’t siding with that fat fluffy fuck bastard but he is not wrong, Baroness does hate the green foal with a passion and so does bestest too. Good thing the only fluffy worth saving of the bunch(aside of green) is yellow. but hot damn. Blue looks like a sensitive baby but behaves like a fucking smarty. I hope he gets tortured-.

1 Like

I have almost finished reading all your works,You are one of my favorite authors :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like