Foals of a bad mummah #6 & #7 [by: purplegem]

sissy’s had enough of crybaby brother’s bullshit

commissions open :purple_heart:

<<PREVIOUS •• FIRST •• NEXT >>

176 Likes

That’s a good girl! :grin:
And she should tell Queen Mummah anyways although I suspect a certain lady already got a nanny cam installed in the safe room. Get the feeling she’s quite the force to be reckon with and doesn’t take crap from neither humans nor fluffies. :wink:

29 Likes

HAHAHA GET FUCKED BESTES’!

16 Likes

Jesus, that fat turd is trapping his sweaty tears on his meaty cheeks

6 Likes

Love the sister defended her lil bro. My stars! that fat purple is as worst as my fat blue moron :sweat_smile:

I hope Queen Mummah knows what this fat lard been doing!

12 Likes

Lmao get rekt scrub

4 Likes

Oh thank fuck I’ve been hoping for this for the longest time lmao, bestest and Mummah can get wrecked, Queen Mummah’s lessons got across better to the seeming toughie sissy and “munstah” brother

Hope the sweet little girl doesn’t get in trouble for giving bestest the punch he deserved

10 Likes

Love the artstyle! And I’m really curious what happens to these fluffies. Green is particularly appealing.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for more

3 Likes

B stands For BEAT BLUE

2 Likes

Yeeessss! The absolute justice she is about to unleash on that spoiled brat’s ass.

1 Like

That filly is my favorite besides the green alicorn. Seriously that blue log of lard deserves it, stressball mofo’.

3 Likes

I can’t wait until the blue one gets his ass kicked

5 Likes

Yo if you want to we could do a collab comic about our shitty bestesh babbehs :smile:

4 Likes

The idea of a hidden camera seeing everything and the “sketties” was their mummah’s last chance at being honest seems wonderful right now. Yellow’s lost teeth would make sense if the “munstah” baby had none at all, since she seems to be a liked baby.

4 Likes

I wanted to show them teething, and I wasn’t sure how long it would take before they get all their teeth :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Aaah ok LOL I’m reading too much into the deets XD

2 Likes

“Oh no it’s the consequence of my actions.”

That fat fuck isn’t sorry, he’s sorry he got caught and I for one can’t wait for it to backfire horribly on his chubby ass.

7 Likes

Blue would Look good as a freaking cooked foal

3 Likes

I like the yellow filly best.

1 Like