Foals soon for sale, by WildeFaun

New born foals collected to be processed and sold, 9 foals this batch from 2 mothers.
1, 4, 6, and 8 from the first mother.
2, 3, 5, 7, and 9 from second.

1. Good colors but doesn’t make noise and tongue also hangs out. On a plus side large in size and very healthy as well as alert to sounds and touch.May have SBS.

2. Not traditional fluffy colors but a horse lover will love it, chirps, moves, and alert. Poops a lot even for a new born fluff.

3. Runty but another horse lover may buy. Surprisingly brave, reaction to loud noises and picking up gets a minor response.

4. Loud and whiny pegasus. A bad sign for such a good color, watch closely might be a smarty.

5. Likes to sleep but tested well in other areas. Alicorn with unfortunate colors, perfect if you love ketchup and mustard.

6. Great colors but like it’s brother whines to much. Watch and make sure it’s no smarty.

7. Another set of great colors on this unicorn. Emits green sparks from horn, already notified of a high profile buyer, make sure it’s safe and cared for until pick up

8. Very large and sleepy, definitely momma’s favorite. Threw a tantrum the moment she spotted the colors, diet is needed also watch for either smarty or SBS.

9. A pegasus with a buyer already. Not surprised she started chirping in time with the radio and flapping her arms. Like 7 priority care until pick up.

Closing notes

Mother and Father 1, 4, 6, and 8 I’m suggesting no longer being allowed to breed.

Mother of 2, 3, 5, 7, and 9 should be moved to the preferred mare area for extra care. Father though is likely to blame for the red and brown colors.

Personal statement.
7 and 9 are to be treated as if they’re the last of their kind. I’ll not have another incident like when Jacobs dropped and THEN proceeded to step on that gold colored fluff the boss wanted, janitorial where still finding bits of him in the following week.

Agent Plout, SD-049 signing out

14 Likes

Catch me staring at 5 & 6 lmao

3 Likes

3, i loke brave foals also its spotted, i love spotted animals

2 Likes

7 looks nice

2 Likes

Remove 4’s wings and I am sold.

1 Like

I like the cut of 1s Gib. Ill take him

2 Likes

he needs to gain a little weight, but I’m positive he’ll be a great fluff

2 Likes

Always good to find someone willing to care for troubled animals

1 Like

Oh yes an excellent eye, sadly this one has preemptively been scooped up as a college gift for their child

1 Like

1’s been taken, but I’m also fond of 2.

The only acceptable names for 5 are Wiener and Corndog.

2 Likes

I’d get 5 if I could.

1 Like

Is 4 still available?

1 Like

if your willing to take a chance we can happily work out the details of adoption after some simple questions

we can happily work out the details of adoption after some simple questions

we can happily work out the details of adoption for #2 after some simple questions

Oh yes, I’m willing to take a chance with him.

1 Like

we can happily work out the details of adoption for #1 after some simple questions

Sadly our agency does not provide service for the addition or subtraction of parts on a fluff aside from neutering

Can I snatch up #6?

oh yes, we can happily work out the details of adoption for #6 after some simple questions

1 Like