Folks Learning and Understanding Fluffies! (Mister_K)

Just a teaser for an idea i have brewing involving sharing fluffy facts and tips from my Headcanon.

Also HURRAH theres finally (limited) visuals for K and Anna thats not just “Big guy with pit vipers” or “Pwetty Wady.” Descriptors.

Suppose i should give a few facts about our new heros hmm? Ok then
K:

• owner of K’s Fluffy Emporium. The best fluffy shop in town.
  • Considered by many to be a big softy. But is known to be prone to fits of anger on bad days.
  • Find fluffies to be extremely cute, and has been convinced to give extra food or give passes on poor behavior if a fluffy gives him “the eyes”
  • Works as a Professional Wrestler as a hobby and side hustle.

Anna:

• College graduate. Has an engineering degree.
  • Uses skills to create contraptions for fluffy entertainment and disipline. Most recent creation is “The Tower”
  • Doesn’t particularly like fluffies, but loves tormenting them. And the money made by selling them.
  • Does not abuse store fluffies, she values her job.
  • is never swayed by fluffies cuteness. Discipline’s fluffies that K gives a pass to.
  • Is rarely seen without her favourite green hoodie.
  • Hair is shaved under hood.
  • Always chews Strawberry Kiwi gum.

Got some ideas brewing already. But for now, i sleep.

6 Likes

“LNNL”

1 Like

Forgive me, but i don’t understand. Whats “LNNL”?

They sound like a great duo. Its like a premise of a sitcom

1 Like

You used Lambdas instead of A’s in Anna’s name. So it looks like it’s pronounced “LNNL”.

2 Likes

Oh dang. I didnt even know what Lambdas even was.

1 Like

Lambda (Λ) is the Greek letter that makes the L sound. The Cyrillic letter Л (also L sound) is also sometimes depicted in the same shape.

1 Like