Folly of Hope: Kiriko kitsune (InfraredTurbine)

Sup ya’ll !
Another piece for Folly of hope series!

Commissioned by @MercyOnAcid.

Kiriko doesn’t abuse fluffies on her own like Mercy and Moira, but she knows they’re an invasive species and legal to use as live toys for her fox. So when she came across an incest-bred, blind, and deaf litter in a no-kill shelter, she knew they’d be better off as Kitsune food. Her Kitsune usually only eats the souls of fallen enemies after her ult, but much prefers live prey.
Wondering how such a miserable group of foals came to exist?

Also check out MercyOnAcid’s Notes app story, The Chirps From My Purse, for more lore on a breeder who’s cruelty is only matched by her inexperience.

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

68 Likes

The one crawling away, still screaming. He, too, deserves death. :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

In a way he did them a favor, their chances of survival were zero

5 Likes

Ah, cleaning the Genepool. Good Kitsune! You deserve the bestest headpats :smiley:

(I only count four bodies … am I missing one or did it get swallowed whole?)

3 Likes

“I can excuse the incestuous breeding of a Fluffy minor, but I draw the line at euthanasia.”

Like this was always going to be the end for these kids, they just took the long way round

10 Likes

It’s perfect, thank you so much!

3 Likes

Looks like he’s crawling away from his legs.

2 Likes

Follu of Hope is my favourite series of pictures it’s just that it’s illegal to make such a great piece of work.

2 Likes

Oh… so that’s how it ended…

2 Likes

Yep, I thought I could make a killing selling them to hugboxers with bleeding hearts, but when I didn’t make a dime I just ditched them

2 Likes

Perfectly reasonable, and I thank you for it. Plus Kitsune got a nice treat!

2 Likes

Bleeding hearts tend to mysteriously clot up when effort is involved (on their part, not yours).

3 Likes