Folly of Hope: Spanky (by recreationalsadist)

Inspired by @infraredturbine 's Folly of Hope series.

A blue and brown unicorn fluffy looked out hopefully through the glass at a potential buyer.

The fluffy’s name was Spanky, this was made clear by the helpful description written next to his enclosure. The Fluffmart staff like to give prospective customers an overview of their fluffies.

“Hi, my name is Spanky! I love running, playing, and talking all the time! Unfortunately my previous owner was a big meanie and I have an intense dislike of being touched by anything that isn’t soft, especially on my huge, sensitive bottom. My previous owner shaved my bottom and used chemicals to ensure my fluff will never regrow, so being spanked would be way more painful to me than normal. It would be horrible if my next owner were to tie me down and continually rain blows upon my buttocks or strap me into a spanking machine. Spanking equipment is now on sale in Aisle 4, buy a sorry-stick and get a spiked attachment free! Seriously, spanking me would be the worst possible thing you could do to me and I would suffer immensely from it. Don’t do it. ;)”

Spanky couldn’t read the description outside his enclosure. Both because he was on the inside of the enclosure and because he was a fluffy and fluffies can’t read.

Spanky was up against the glass, unknowingly pressing his genitals against them. His posterior was indeed large and hairless, like an even uglier baboon’s behind.

Spanky was trying to get the attention of the human looking in on him, hoping that they would see fit to bring him home and give him lots of hugs, love, and sketties. Also a special-friend for special-huggies, foals, toys, a gigantic saferoom, more sketties, more hugs, more love, and more sketties.

“Pwease adopt Spanky nice hooman! Habe su much wub tu gibe! Pwomise be bestest fwuffy!”

Spanky was strapped into a spanking machine, the spiked sorry-stick giving him a spanking so brutal that it would make even a student in a British boarding school wince.

Spanky was screaming in shock and agony as his sensitive tush was put through Hell.

“SCREEEEEE!!! Wai Spank Spanky?! Am gud fwuffy, nu desewbe dis! Spanky nu wike spankings!”

Victoria Harkness’s expression didn’t change as she watched Spanky suffer.

She just lowered her cigarette, exhaled a cloud of smoke, and sighed.

“I really need to stop doing impulse-purchases.”

The garbagemen stared in shock what had happened to Spanky, who was lying in a trash can.

The first put his hat over his heart.

“Dear specifically Protestant and definitely not Catholic Jesus, what happened to that fluffy?!”

His companion was similarly horrified.

“By the Church of England which as a British person I of course believe is the one true Christian religion, this fluffy was spanked for so long his butt was pushed into his head!”

Spanky weakly moaned.

“Pwease…hewp…Spanky…need-”

“AGH! Anglo-Saxon God preserve us, the fluffy still lives! We’d best give him a mercy-killing.”

The garbagemen rained blows on Spanky’s butt until the fluffy expired.

Author’s note: Victoria Harkness is an OC belonging to @BFM101 . The country of Britain is in the public domain due to the earliest known works mentioning this fictional and not at all real land having been written centuries before copyright even existed. Britain was popularized through the works of such authors as C.S. Lewis, Charles Dickens, Jane Austen, and Sir Alvin Bumfondler.

22 Likes

If spanky didn’t want to be spanked he shouldn’t have been born with an ass.

6 Likes

I almost died laughing, this is pure gold.

2 Likes

Victoria does have an impulse problem, thankfully it’s usually just Fluffies that end up suffering because of it.

If anything she’s be disappointed that Spanky was so basic

3 Likes

By blond hair, blue eyes, definitely american, gun-owning, barbeque-loving Jesus Christ this shit is a good read

2 Likes

Yeah… Shaving a shitrat’s ass opens up all kinds of possibilities.

I like how you named it so appropriately. ‘Spanky’ sounds like a cute name!

1 Like