Folly of Hope Tribute (Artist Pastry_Knight) (Concept InfraredTurbine)

We don’t all get to be happy.

89 Likes

@infraredturbine

8 Likes

The foal started to roll like putting down a fire.

4 Likes

make him a mascot for like a fluffy racing team (kinda like greyhound racing) but really slow and really the ones that lose get pillowed!

Go Pitsburg-Pillow-Pals! :omg:

4 Likes

Now Dash can be well behaved all the time!

2 Likes

Put some racing stripes on that pillow perch.

3 Likes

I thought they’d use him for farm work.

3 Likes

Give him some wheels so he can go faster than he’s ever gone before.

2 Likes

Lmao lazybones

5 Likes

It’s what he gets for knocking over grammy’s ashes and forgetting they’re not a litter box.

Wah wah

They see fwuffy roling, they hatin’!

1 Like

Delicious!

Wait is their mouth sewn or something? I ask cuz if tge red tho i probably am reading it completely wrong :sweat_smile: sorry

tried to make them look older, and to look like they are grimacing or something, but sewn shut also makes sense

1 Like

Oh aged…hmmm do yoiu think adding white prncil or like graphite etches would help giving it that withered old fur look? Idk if it would work i remember doing something similar for a drawing yesrs ago but idk when lol.
Also I love how you draw your fluffies… if you had a tutorial visual sheet on how to draw in your fluffies I’ll be sold :laughing:

ill give one a go, need to get some new drawing paper though

1 Like

Also idk if it will work but pencil lines on the lips may give that aged mouth look theoretically

yeah, i’m still very much experiementing with styles and techniques, I haven’t ever really drawn much in the way of living things, but fluffies are just inspiring

1 Like

Agreed they are strange yet fascinating