Folly of Who's Hope? (by recreationalsadist)

This story is dedicated to @BFM101 Josef and Crimson are his OCs and I apologize for nothing. Also thanks to @FallenAngel007 for use of their foal OC

Fluffies come in all shapes and sizes. Even fluffies can’t always tell what is or is not a fluffy. But in this case it’s a fluffy.

Not a Doctor Josef Mongola looked through the glass at the puffed-cheeked fluffy staring back at him.

“Dummeh hoomen, yu gib Smawty ebwyting Smawty wantses ow yu get wowstest huwties.”

Josef then looked at the description of the fluffy on the plaque next to the glass. Shelters would always write cute little stories to get people to adopt fluffies, let’s see what they wrote:

“Hi! My name is Thing and I’m a bad, bad fluffy in need of an incredibly strict and domineering Daddy. What a brat like me needs is someone to take me in hand and show me what being such a naughty fluffy gets me! Whether it’s eating my own poop, putting me in a sorry box too small to stand in, busting my balls, spanking me, or taking it up the ass there’s no punishment too extreme. Just make it hurt and ensure I know that it’s because I deserve it!”

Josef choked. Was that a joke? Then he noticed the self-proclaimed Smarty was watching him.

“Smawty betchu wan gib wowstest huwties tu Smawty. Butchu nu can bweak Smawty, nu matteh hao hawd yu swing da sowwy stick!”

He turned around and lifted his tail to show his butt to Josef while panting in anticipation.

“Gib Smawty yu best shot! Teww Smawty dat Smawty am wowew den poopies, DU IT!!!”

Josef pulled out his phone and shot off a text. After a few minutes he got a reply.

“Cwimson nu eben touch dat wit youw dick.”

Josef quickly exited the store after purchasing an obese light blue unicorn foal with a yellow mane for Crimson.

Thing watched Josef walk away.

“Hoomin nu wan gib Thing wowstest owies? Wut a dummeh fweak.”

Author’s Note: Yes, I have Crimson using a smartphone in this story and his texts are in fluffspeak.

20 Likes

Fluffspeech-to-text. My, how technology advances!

3 Likes

Something about a masochist fluffy is both horrifying and compelling.

2 Likes

Crimson’s all for a little bit of slap and tickle, but this guys coming in way too strong

2 Likes

Omg ! Thing is the scariest fuck up fluffy even other Smarties would cringe and freakout. :rofl:

Even the late Josep freakout too so’s Crimsom :sweat_smile:

At least Crimsom got something to release his frustration :joy:

Check book sighed* that brat fucked up again…get a new “milk” drowned him before getting fucked up and eaten.

Let’s try something new…let him survive and grow as an adult , im sure he can do something right.

Staff: ya think boss? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I recognize that babbeh…