Food Fluffies: Eggplant Parmesan 🍆 (CookieCrunch)

Today’s hot menu item: Eggplant Parmesan

This dish was suggested by @anon9416460. A big Happy Birthday to you and thank you again for this weeks suggestion! And Thank YOU for viewing!

I keep coming deathly close to not making it for the day lmao

Here is the previous day. Don’t be scared to leave a suggestion for the week :slight_smile:

69 Likes

Oh, she ( or he) looks “thrilled”
But its another good one at first I thought the bed of pasta they were sitting on was part oF their tail or mane though.

2 Likes

art? AMAZING
fluffy? ADOBLABLE
hungry? YES
inspired? HELL YEAH!

3 Likes

If your still looking for ideas try doing a cowboy steak. A bone in ribeye with the rib extending out a bit like a handle. Medium rare ( 'cause if you cook it any more it’s a briquette ).

3 Likes

Oohh I feel like I’ve seen one of those before, I’ll add that to the list thanks for the suggestions and love bb’s! :heart:

3 Likes

Day 2 of waiting for a fluffy based on Oreos/Cookies n’ Creme.

4 Likes

First time I’ve heard of this dish! Definitely gives off a comfort food vibe. You are really killing it with the mane designs, it’s so cheesy (good cheesy)!

7 Likes

+1

2 Likes

Oh thank you, a true compliment coming from you darling :heart:

3 Likes

Sooo Pretty! :heart_eyes: Sooo Tasty! :drooling_face:

Your art has inspired me to add this to my cook list! And I’ve got a months worth of homemade tomato sauce in my freezer too! Time to visit the neighbors and see if anybody was growing eggplant this year!

Love the theme and your art is an absolute treat!

1 Like

So cute! I love it! She looks so ambivalent about it O_O

2 Likes

The term “autocannibalism” comes to mind…

1 Like

Great work as always @CookieCrunch

And wait, its Cecona’s birthday?!! Happy birthday @anon9416460 !!

3 Likes

Mmmmm looks good makes me hungry

1 Like

So cute and pretty! And happy birthday to @anon9416460!

1 Like

:heart::nerd_face::heart::nerd_face::heart::nerd_face::heart::nerd_face::heart::nerd_face:

hot menu item

Mmmmboy, is she ever!

1 Like

A cinnamon bun?

1 Like

Amazing style!

2 Likes

I love it!! It’s so good! Thank you so much for this, you did such a wonderful job!

3 Likes

More like Hugplant Parmesan