Food Fluffies: Shrimp Sushi 🦐 (CookieCrunch)

Hey babes! I’m in the mood for a challenge and decided to start a series of aesthetic fluffies for the month of September. Shrimp Sushi was unknowingly recommended to me by @Virgil so big thank. Please leave me suggestions for foods, I have no original ideas lmao.

Disclaimer: these fluffies are NOT being eaten and are not represented as their own subclass of fluffies. This is just for fun aesthetic purposes, so enjoy :slight_smile:

69 Likes

AESTHETIC: PLEASING

7 Likes

holy hell this is gorgeous! The coloring and shading is absolutely impeccable!

7 Likes

She looks so tender that I would find it difficult to eat it.

3 Likes

wow this is amazing! You do such beautiful work. What kind of suggestions would you be looking for? would they all be food themed, or can they be random? September happens to be my birthday month and I want to suggest an aesthetic, but don’t know if there are any perimeters.

6 Likes

I know @CookieCrunch is referring to nyotaimori, but any real world pic related to this topic would be too nsfw

2 Likes

Oh Man, that sexy face!!!
:heart:
Adorable!!!

2 Likes

Happy early birthday bb! :yellow_heart::dizzy: specifically it’s food themed, but for you I’ll do anything of your choice so long it’s sfw and postable. Just lemme know what you want, I got you

2 Likes

Thank you! Trying to bounce back from art block big and stronk

1 Like

Firstly, this is absolutely amazing! Your style is super detailed and the colors are beautiful! Didn’t even notice the sesame seeds on her back on the first look! Also, Is her hair a dab of wasabi?

Secondly, if food suggestions are on the table, cinnamon sugar churros with Dulce-de-Leche please! :grin:

2 Likes

Aw. :frowning:

Great art though!

1 Like

How about a…

Tempura fluffy?

3 Likes

this art looked so good you made me draw this monstrosity.

2 Likes

Seriously, though: you have the “bedroom face” down to a science! I’m envious!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Well one of my favorite foods is eggplant parmesan. Delicious breaded and fried eggplant with an authentic thin Italian tomato sauce topped with gooey melty cheese while resting a top a pile of linguine. It’s a meal my mom has cooked all my life and it’s just so good. If you could do something like that I would be super grateful :blush:

1 Like

Can do my dear. Thank you @anon9416460 @AtlanticHillfolk and @NobodyAtAll for the suggestions, I love them all. And yes, her hair is a dab of wasabi

3 Likes

Wuh-(gulp)-WASABI!!??
(Cringe)
:confounded:

1 Like

Yeah! What kind of lunatic puts that much Wasabi on their sushi!

(He said, drowning his prawns in cocktail sauce made with fresh horseradish and seasoning his burgers with Wasabi powder)

Fuckin crazy people, that’s who!

1 Like

God damn so pretty.

@Guodzilla Idk what you mean, wasabi is pretty good.

1 Like

It singes my nose-hairs when I eat it!

(Although I will admit it’s good for clogged sinuses)

2 Likes