Food for Christmas by:Foxhoarder

104 Likes

but will they survive cold times?

9 Likes

I doubt it

4 Likes

Lovely.

6 Likes

With the way climate has been warming, they could well survive a winter even in Finland.

12 Likes

Well that’s depressing. Time to pet the cat.

2 Likes

The true mark of a hugboxer is they didn’t put sleeping pills in the sauce.

6 Likes

yeah, General Frost have died, and we killed him

1 Like

The snow on my screen says the opposite

4 Likes

if it’s not -30 C°, it’s not actual winter. it just autumn with snow

4 Likes

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then .

2 Likes

Was expecting them to have put powerful laxatives in it or something with a twist but it says hugbox so I guess not.
That line “Let’s not get too attached” gives me hope that the games will not only continue but escalate.

3 Likes

This image is a hugboxer classic. Glad to see it revived here.

1 Like

No, Mt. FluffyCommunity has erupted again!

2 Likes

sometimes I wish I could hide hugbox/abuse tags, it’s fun to scroll down and be surprised.

1 Like

Why the fuck is this so cute tho :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Twice the kicks to the balls the next day.

Loss productivity due to charity needs to made up somehow

6 Likes

This is probably how I would generally treat fluffies. Gotta give them a break from casual mental and physical abuse and do something nice once in a while. Wouldn’t want my play things to run away or give up on life, y’know?

1 Like

Lol psychologically this is even more evil than just continue the abuse. Yes make stuff unpredictable, make them go mad from wondering if you’re good or bad

I also noticed those fluffies are reoccuring, do those dirty shitrats have a name yet?

3 Likes

No names yet. I’ve also considered whether to start using other fluffies too so people won’t get the idea that the food-for-abuse idea is somehow exclusive to these three, but on the other hand I also have an idea for an overarching storyline for them.

2 Likes