Football loves blocks! (Mister_K)

Just a picture of a panel for a small comic im working on. Im still experimenting and trying to find my style, i got the idea for how i want my fluffies to look, but actually putting it on paper, the details like eyes and other things and the mixing of darker colors fucks with me. But i hope you like this little turd as much as i do.

And for fun. Heres some facts about football.

• He’s pretty smart by fluffy standards. He has a preference for the simplicity of blocks, but can actually build things with lego bricks.

• He never goes anywhere without his owner K. He is often brought to work at the Fluffy Emporium by K, where he plays with a few of the fluffies. (At least the ones who dont bully him for his fluff color.)

• He’s only one of three fluffies the Emporium assistant, Anna actually likes.

• Heres a doozy: His mother was the first milkbag to be used by the Emporium. (I might write a story about this)

17 Likes

I’m sorry, but what does one do with a football? Why name him something that you can only associate with kicking or throwing?

K should be kareful.

2 Likes

My thought process was basically just “heh, hes round and brown.”

But i think this opens the door for a story or two.

1 Like

YAY, MORE FOOTBALL! For Halloween, he needs stick-on laces and a little helmet.

1 Like