For a long time (Not_A_Wise_Man)

Experimenting with tracing over the original drawing to give it a bolder look. I hope you DON’T like it since it’s a pain in the ass and I don’t really like the “comic sans” look it gives.

33 Likes

Some clouds come with a shit stained silver lining.

2 Likes

love the lineart, <3

3 Likes

Either way, your style is good. This just makes it more distinct at a glance.

4 Likes

This is MUCH easier to read, thank you! I’m poorly endowed in the vision department, so this is a huge help.

Silly babbeh. He should have known better than be comfortable. There’s always a cost.

4 Likes

Its easier to read and to the eye. But you can always fix contrast on phone or pc

3 Likes

If only I were not in a constant state of “can’t be bothered” and which one is easier. I could mess with the contrast but truth be told this is easier. I’ll see how it looks when I’ll write a proper story. Maybe I’ll even add colour in the next story. Maybe, if I can be bothered.

5 Likes

Love it when Fluffies suckle on their owners’ fingers. Just an innocent way of begging for comfort.

5 Likes

I love the inking, but if I had to pick one or the other, I’d rather you ink the text, so it’s easier/clearer to read.

1 Like

Much easier to read!

1 Like

Reminds me a bit of The_Agony_Presence’s Patience is Rewarded comic. Cool to see your style develop.

1 Like