For legal reasons, they're called Fluffy "Chikuns" -Vanner

Nothing like farm fresh Chikun eggs!
Also, every “woosteh” is a smarty because of course they are.

19 Likes

Mmmmm omelets

6 Likes

Oh yes :v eggs :v
take 2 from the basket

3 Likes

@Eded_ted Chickenfluffs?

3 Likes

No, "chikun"fluffs, since “chicken” is evidently…

Um

Copyrighted…
:thinking:

4 Likes

Haha! A knockoff that’s a superior product to the original?

Hasbio really is Hasbro.

3 Likes

Lobbying from the poultry industry. For similar reasons, fluffy pony milk can only legally be called “miwk.”

It’s part of a story I’m writing about a creamery that uses fluffy milk.

6 Likes

OIC.
Can’t rile the agro-lawyers now, can we?

5 Likes

Nice.

The outsized power of agricultural interests is in my work too. It how I’m making sense out of Hasbio getting off the hook so easy and why Fluffies are so prevalent in nature.

Each industry has a different stake, and larger cities tend to be Hugbox bastions, so politicians verbally take one side or another, and coordinate to ensure gridlock.

1 Like

Someone making something similar to mine?

Im cool with it.

Besides, they have a lot of differences!

This thing, more chicken than fluffy.
Mine, more fluffy than chicken!

Do they work the same? I don’t think so!

Does your “chikuns” lay fertilased eggs straight with no fertilization needed after laying? (Like normal enfies = a lot of eggs) Does not seem like it! Those look like they are fertilased after laying!

Does you things have fluffy hooves? No!

Does your have a horse-ish mouth? No!

I could think of more, but im not gonna.

I know how it feels to someone say you copied some other, (my fluffyspacething and grimis thing)

But, its good that you didn’t copy straight!

If someone sees my art, and makes something similar, i am cool if they dont copy it straight or mention me of the inspiration!

So im cool! And cool chikens!

Wow. That came longer than i thought.

4 Likes

Mmmmm. KFC !

1 Like

I hadn’t seen your art involving chickens, I was trying to think of a way to get fluffy eggs to make ice cream. I was going to use griffons, but the idea of a fluffy chicken was appealing because (in my mind) fluffies are like 40% bird by DNA. Where else did would you get wings?

But to answer your questions, no, they fertilize like a regular chicken. Roosters get mulched at birth so there’s only one around and he’s kept locked up because he’s an asshole, as pictured.

2 Likes

Eff. I’m stealing this for my headcanon

2 Likes

AND!

That happened to me.

I made something, it resembled someones thing,

Got blamed,

Know the drill.

:+1:

2 Likes