For Want of Negative Emotion (by Newb_ronswek)

This story was inspired by this fluffy fact I made a couple of years ago. My original intention for Bricklin was to enter him in battlefluffs, but I finished his bio just a few minutes too late.

64 Likes

How did you steal my idea from me before I even did anything with it? A red fluff with a maroon mane who has had their ability to feel negative emotions surgically removed is a character in my next story. @Rampage can attest I’ve spoken of it before, lol!

Edit to add this:

7 Likes

Yes he did say that

2 Likes

This is a link to the fist post I made about this story. It was two months as you can see. Well before you posted that.

Edit: If you want more proof, here is the second page were Bricklin’s lack of other emotions is first mentioned. Not trying to be mean, just don’t want anyone to think I ripped you off.

5 Likes

I wasn’t saying anything negative lol, just a very odd coincidence. I’ve never browsed the reddit so this is my first time seeing this.

2 Likes

I have heard this is kinda real disease

1 Like

Based Bricklin. I’m jealous

6 Likes

Now that I’ve read the whole thing, I like Bricklin. He’s terrifying!

5 Likes

Bricklin my beloved and belothed. Weird lil’fucker i wuv him.

6 Likes

‘-’ ,-, ‘-’
On one side … but on the other …

@iFluffybooru @Newb_ronswek

I think you should go an empty room together with just a butter knife in the middle and let decide the destiny about who’s legitimate to own this story/canon

I think there’s enough red fluffies to go around, and while I think they have a more legitimate claim… I’m pretty handy with a butter knife…

3 Likes

Lucky fluffy!

he’s so fucking creepy, I love him :rofl:

1 Like