Foraging # 1 / 2 ( by: FallenAngel007)

Thank you so much. Still practicing on em fluffies.

1 Like

I love it. I really like your other artwork too. It’s nice to see artists explore fluffies outside of the “kisses and rainbows” or “hellspawn to be purged” binary we see all too often in the fluffy community.

1 Like

This is really nice and I love the colours and the vibe. This is a clearly good-Mummeh leading her baby by example. Would love to see more stuff

1 Like

I’d call that talent.

1 Like

You do you.

1 Like

I think that more people should check out the various other designs of fluffies! There’s definitely a lot of different designs to draw upon.

Speaking as a hugboxer, I agree. As much as I don’t believe in the harsher end of said binary, I myself fall too often into the former. I think that fluffies as spectrum should be explored, as wella s the concept of hugbox itself. I feel that none enough is done to explore hugbox (hell, I need to write more!)

~

@FallenAngel007 And welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your stay in the community!

1 Like

Welcome to the community and I love the art style keep up the amazing work.

2 Likes

I like the way your fluffies look

1 Like

Thanks, McGonagall was my inspiration when i first saw his art, then Magenta Demon and Nekuchan…and slowly the other great artists in this community, im trying to slowly evolve into my own fluffy look☺️

1 Like

Hrrrngh, my heart.
The way she walks 'n talks is adorable.

1 Like