Foreign Fluffy Prcurser? _ By GJack

Recently a friend of mine game me a relatively good translation program for text and images, a lil bit better than google translate and is a desktop application.

One of the things that it finally allowed me to translate were some 20year old + flash adventures that featured lil japanese characters being tortured very similarly to fluffies.

SO I finally was able to learn about Jissou / Jissouseki, which are tiny pets and have many, many similarities to fluffies. The styles of abuse the two endure are interchangeable.

I think these are truly a precursor to fluffies that evolved independently of fluffies. Thoughts?

My main question for other forum users; Have you seen them before? Are you familiar? Do you see the same parallels? Or is Jack just nuts right now?

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

This is my first time hearing about this.
My understanding was that fluffies were derived from Touhou Yukkuri, but this may be an older ancestral form that predates those.

IMG_4375

2 Likes

When I found a diagram of their life cycle yesterday it just screamed “FLUFFY” breeding and sale. One of the interesting things is they get pregnant when a chemical is added to their eye, and they birth larva

4 Likes