Forever Chirpies By Z05

Hm … given the kife span of fluffys … I’d safe 5-8 months top … 9 if well taken care of

sorry i can’t draw active abuse, but maybe will draw them dying for accidents or negligence

3 Likes

they have slower metabolism, and when they have one month they will have better thermoregulation

2 Likes

The ones using what?

2 Likes

Screw it. I’ll take half a dozen.

Ace’s Forever Foal

3 Likes

Aww man I don’t have a basketball to bring… unless I can use my fat fluffy with me

I’ll take three that way I can put them to sleep in a fluff pile.

Every chirpy is a forever chirpy if you kill it soon enough.

4 Likes

uh wonder if these chirpies-babbehs aren’t just “babbehs”

But it’s evil and wrong to abuse a cat, unlike a fluffy.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Any fluffy can be a Forever Chirpy if you apply the right tools and chemicals to the right parts of the brain

2 Likes

I feel like these ones only live like hamsters at most 3 years and probably way way less

2 Likes

I like fluffies that talk, so having chirpy retards who just sit around and shit in diapers all day would not really be all that appealing to me personally. I think I’d just get a microfluffy if I wanted a fluffy to stay in their original form factor. I could see giving one of these to a mare who’s demanding babies. This might placate her. Btw, I love your art.

3 Likes

How offten must they be fed, incase they starve.

2 Likes

every 2 to 4 hours, at day, fortunately they will sleep all night without aweking every hour

1 Like

Actually, I might be able to help with that:

(Something I’d been working on for Goomy; really need to finish it up… :shrug:)

6 Likes

Was gonna say have to spike the formula with nyquil or queludes to keep the lil bastards asleep

1 Like

Negligence is acceptable.

1 Like