Forever Chirpies By Z05

Tired of those fluffies that grow up and stop being cute? Fed up with their demands and way of speaking? Do you prefer the delicate and adorable chirpy babies? Well, today is your lucky day! HASBIO Labs presents the new and adorable Forever Chirpies - fluffies that won’t grow up and will stay in their chirpy stage. Take care of them and pamper them as much as you want. Don’t hesitate, get yours now! (HASBIO will not be responsible for any treatment the user gives to the product.)

107 Likes

Could you do more art expsndimg on this product plz?

13 Likes

Whats the life expectancy on these babbehs- do they have to be bottlefed forever?

11 Likes

I know that the old chemically stunted Forever Foals (not the ones using poop ninjas) had a 9 ish month life expectancy. Not sure about these adorable little guys.

9 Likes

Love your chirpies! This probably won’t eventually go horrible at all, given that this is their most dependent stage. :melting_face:

5 Likes

Now with two additional chromosomes

15 Likes

1-2 years, and yeah they need to be bootlefeed all their lifespan

7 Likes

They so cute and smooshable I would genuinely be tempted

5 Likes

If you want a pet which doesn’t talk, just get a cat, geez…

6 Likes

You can’t abuse a cat

4 Likes

You technically can, the problem comes when people find out.

1 Like

Ain’t this from boss baby ?

2 Likes

They’ll freeze to death in their incubator in a brownout and you need to feed them every three hours?

I’ll take a dozen!

5 Likes

So they’re kind of like sensitive babies?

4 Likes

Please show them being abused with extra capriciousness. There’s something magical about a chirpie that doesn’t even see the blows coming.

5 Likes

Pretty sure it’s implied they remain foal sized as well as mentally stunted.

1 Like

Hm … given the kife span of fluffys … I’d safe 5-8 months top … 9 if well taken care of

sorry i can’t draw active abuse, but maybe will draw them dying for accidents or negligence

3 Likes

they have slower metabolism, and when they have one month they will have better thermoregulation

2 Likes

The ones using what?

2 Likes