Forever Chirpies By Z05

Of course. You have the necessity of buying formula, diapers, foal wipes, forever chripie chirpie treats (available in Miwkies AND Sketties flavor!) and a stuffy friend or two.

And it’ll die in a year or two, most likely right after you just bought more of something. So why not get another Forever Chirpie, you don’t want to be wasteful do you?

Also, regarding why not just get a traditional pet since Forever Chirpies can’t talk…a cat or a dog can be loving and affectionate in their own way. A Forever Chirpie despite being mentally stunted still displays affection in a way that is very human. There’s an appeal to that, especially combined with their inability to be as destructive as a standard fluffy.

7 Likes

Aside from their short lifespan, a Forever Chirpy would be my ideal fluffy, possibly my ideal pet in general. And I think I could tolerate having less time together as long as the time we DID have was good, well-spent quality time.

1 Like

Even knowing they could’ve had a longer lifespan if they weren’t artifically kept stunted physically and mentally?

1 Like

What can I say? I love chirpies. I love baby animals in general, really. And baby humans, but that’s getting too far off the subject.

1 Like

So… they last (for me) maybe a day or two, three tops then, because that would be annoying so fast, and I’m not getting up in the night to feed the thing.

Conclusion, what a shitty product- I LOVE IT- get it for a ‘friend’ you don’t like, or your mother in law, someone who, for social reasons, can’t let the pet you got them die.

Fantastic work, keep it up!

4 Likes

I won’t lie, you got me with the shitty product. I almost felt bad. Thanks for the support, I’ll keep working on more drawings in the same style.

1 Like

Strictly speaking, humans with hormone disorders tend to live way shorter lives as well. Since the average person has a fluffy living anywhere from 6 to 10 years in their headcannon that means its the equivalent of someone dying in either their teens or late 20s. Pretty well into the window of hormone disorder deaths before modern medicine designed specifically to treat them.

2 Likes

depending on the pricing, could be worth it for snake food alone

1 Like

It’s always the cutesy artists you gotta worry about.

3 Likes

Awww what little cuties im taking a blue one

Okay little guy lets get you home let me grab some foal milk on the way out

HOW MUCH? erm ye miss me with that shit
Overhead Dumpster Toss :glee:/

1 Like

Out of curiousity, two things …

1. How would you price these given their lifespans and such?

2. Is it okay to use them for abuse/sadbox/bleak/etc as long as we credit you?

I love this idea and the capitalism manipulation behind this!

First, its value is only $1, and they can live for 1 to 2 years. Second, feel free to draw one. Just remember to mention me when you do :wink:

1 Like

I am more of a writer (nerve damage in wrists make art a trial sadly enough) but I will of course. Thank you!

2 Likes

I’ll take a million

1 Like

How are these particular types of fluffies made, might i ask?

If you are referring to how they remain in that state forever, well, they are treated with hormones that prevent their normal development, preventing them from growing physically and mentally.

2 Likes

So I’m guessing its adminitered via like injection shots or lacing the Mare’s teats with the hormones or a milk substitute?

1 Like

I love it sm! I’ll take one for fev experiments!

1 Like

Through injection, something that is very painful and traumatic for them since it has to be administered at the first moment they are born.

2 Likes

True… tho at same time they might forget it because its so early and they dont havd their eyes open but repeated administration i agree would traumatize them like a DBZ og Broly.