Forever-sweeping foals (by recreationalsadist)

Meadow was a fluffy.

A light green and pale brown pegasus fluffy.

Many forevers ago she’d asked her daddeh to let her have babbehs and he’d agreed.

Meadow’s daddeh had told her that she needed to make sure her babbehs were good or he’d get rid of them and she’d never be allowed to have babbehs again.

Meadow had agreed because she knew she’d be the best mummah ever and that meant she’d have the best babbehs ever and that meant they would only give her daddeh heart-happies!

So Meadow’s daddeh had gotten her a special-friend to give her babbehs! Her special-friend had immediately gone forever-sleepies (in actuality sent back to the stud farm he came from), but Meadow knew that he’d gone to skettiland knowing his babbehs would have the best mummah.

Then Meadow had biggest-poopies and her babbehs had come! Meadow loved them all, even the poopie-babbeh. Sure it was a poopie-babbeh, but it was Meadow’s poopie-babbeh and Meadow was the bestest mummah with the bestest babbehs so it was still a good babbeh.

Meadow gave her babbehs bestest milkies and sang to them and played with them and gave them licky-cleanies whenever they needed them and made sure they always used the litterbox.

But then one day, when Meadow’s babbehs had gotten bigger, they had done something bad.

It wasn’t Meadow’s fault, she was the bestest mummah and thus could do no wrong, but her babbehs had accidentally broken Meadow’s daddeh’s favorite vase.

Meadow’s daddeh had been very angry. He’d grabbed Meadow’s babbehs, gone into his tool-room, and when he’d come out and put down Meadow’s babbehs they were…they were…they were-

Meadow screamed as she cried:

“NUU!!! BABBEHS AM FOWEBEH-SWEEPIES!!! Wai du dis, daddeh?! WAI!!! Meadow am sowwy, wiww du anyting, just make it su Meadow’s babbehs nu am fowebeh-sweepies nu mowe!”

Meadow’s daddeh scoffed.

“Don’t be such a drama queen, Meadow. They won’t be sweeping forever.”

Meadow’s daddeh had attached tiny brooms to Meadow’s foals and was having them sweep up the broken vase. The foals were treating it like a game and having fun.

“Babbeh sowwy fow breaking daddeh’s vase, wiww make sweepy-cweanies!”

“Sweeping am su much fun! Wub making sweepies!”

“Hao wong tiww am dun sweeping? Wan pway wit baww next!”

Meadow sobbed inconsolably, unable to understand that her babbehs weren’t forever-sleepies.

43 Likes

I love the double twist. You’re really good at those.

5 Likes

Hahahaha solid joke

4 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Ok. You got me with that one. I didn’t see that coming.

3 Likes

reminds me of the drawing of fluffies outside a display window for fur dye and all of them saying “wan die wan die!”

3 Likes